Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam has to go..

13»

Comments

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

Steam has horrible customer service because they know they are the only game in town. They are like a bunch of fat cats sitting in a dark room smoking cigars counting piles of money and laughing at complaints. Don't forget they also put that 'you cannot sue us' clause in their terms of service so good luck taking them to court. Can't close your account either. I tried to close my account for almost a year, sending multiple notices, certified letters, etc. No response, just ignored.

• MalevilMalevil Member Posts: 468
    Originally posted by BillSussman
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad

Originally posted by psiic
    Removed

Informed I could be sued for saying something bad about steam publically 

How has this thread not been locked yet? It's obviously all fake.

I am worried for all of you who replied in a serious matter...

I think you should be more worried at the fact EVERYONE is letting a company get away with theft just because in their guidelines it says they won't give refunds under any circumstances. Both of my issues should have been refunded but they're making me go the long way to get this. 

It just never ceases to amaze me how easy random people believe other random people on internet. Companies are not angels, shit happens,  but you hear just one side of story. There are legal ways how to resolve your issues, random bitching on internet forums never solved anything.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Funny, I looked up the other day and saw that I have bought 3 steam games in the past year. One of those I just bought, Rome Total War. I'm playing another completely free to play alpha/beta, Robocraft. I never thought much of steam, but they had my support before I even realized.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • WillowFuxxyWillowFuxxy Member Posts: 406

The best games are on Steam. Some of the best games are ONLY on Steam. Most of those great games I would have never known about if not for Steam.

Steam wins

• WillowFuxxyWillowFuxxy Member Posts: 406

no fucks given here about customer service which is something I only needed about 3 times in my 30+ years of gaming.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by SaunZ

I am SO scared that Steam will find out that I read your post!!

Sz

I got an anonymous message on steam saying "Close your browser now, under penalty of the Banhammer!"

Really, I like steam, not really the store as much as the being able to launch all my games from one place.  I used to use Xfire way back, but kind of fell out of favor, because a lot of the games I wanted to play required steam anyways *cough* Skyrim *cough*

This discussion has been closed.