Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Respond if you preordered

grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
Just curious how many have done as I have and are leveling alts with the boost?  If so, what server do you play on?

Comments

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Pre-ordered first day LOL. Going to level some reps as well, though I am busy in RL right now, so it's not going to be as much as I would like to image

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• Juice2000Juice2000 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Pre ordered today and been having fun getting back into the game since i last played. I play on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
  • jblahjblah Member UncommonPosts: 368

Pre-ordered and re-subscribed today. Having a great time leveling as I can just focus on the class stories and skip everything else. It is a much more immersive experience as I don't have long breaks between the story parts as I am doing other planet quests so it flows better like this for me.

Would be nice if they kept it permanent or made it a legacy unlock or Cartel Market purchase. Being a huge Star Wars fan I am having a blast.

Playing- Guild Wars 2, SWTOR
    SWTOR Referral Link Get a free Server Transfer and lots of other free stuff for your SWTOR account! Works for both new and previous players.

• RamlachRamlach Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Pre-ordered, i am playing on Begeren Colony. Planning on leveling a bunch of alts while the xp bonus is on image
  • jblahjblah Member UncommonPosts: 368
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

Do subscriptions not include Cartel Coins anymore? When I was looking at the sub options I didn't see that anywhere. The $20 price for the expansion seems pretty reasonable.

Subscriptions give you 500 Cartel coins ($5) per month. Mine took about 24 hours before it was added to my account. I get 100 Cartel coins per month for my security key even when I don't subscribe so it gives me a nice amount when I come back after breaks.

Playing- Guild Wars 2, SWTOR
    SWTOR Referral Link Get a free Server Transfer and lots of other free stuff for your SWTOR account! Works for both new and previous players.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by jblah

Do subscriptions not include Cartel Coins anymore? When I was looking at the sub options I didn't see that anywhere. The $20 price for the expansion seems pretty reasonable.

Subscriptions give you 500 Cartel coins ($5) per month. Mine took about 24 hours before it was added to my account. I get 100 Cartel coins per month for my security key even when I don't subscribe so it gives me a nice amount when I come back after breaks.

I have 6-month reoccurring sub - so I get 600 cc per month. 100 per security key and 100 per each referral. It adds up nicely.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366
    I preordered
  • Varex12Varex12 Member CommonPosts: 357
    Pre-ordered and re-subbed a couple of days ago.  Have strictly done class quests.  Leveling is so much less tedious now as I just skip right on past the side quests.  At the rate I'm going, I should be able to cap 2-3 alts before xpac hits.  
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by grimal
    Just curious how many have done as I have and are leveling alts with the boost?  If so, what server do you play on?

Pre-ordered it a few minutes after the announcement. As for the server: The Red Eclipse.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by jblah

I have 6-month reoccurring sub - so I get 600 cc per month. 100 per security key and 100 per each referral. It adds up nicely.

That's what I do as well. Since I know I'll always be back after breaks anyway. :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I'll pass, right because of the huge, 12x boost, don't like to dash through the content... but that's just my own preference, have fun with the lightspeed levelling :) (and as I wrote in Azaron's other thread, I already have RotHC and not really interested in early access)

However, if the statue looks cool, I could use one as well. And that's why I interfere here :) (since without a preorder I'm off topic in here). If anyone of you would be so kind to post a screenshot about the statue on December 2nd, there will be a week-long window of opportunity for preordering. What can I say, I'm a housing addict...

• TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234
    I've pre-ordered and I'm a subscriber. By the way, the XP boost is not indicated anywhere on the UI, is this normal?

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

Originally posted by Po_gg

If anyone of you would be so kind to post a screenshot about the statue on December 2nd, there will be a week-long window of opportunity for preordering. What can I say, I'm a housing addict...

Here you go!

Originally posted by DwarfZZZ
    I've pre-ordered and I'm a subscriber. By way, the XP boost is not indicated anywhere on the UI, is this normal?

Yes, you can't see it. And you need to relaunch the game before it takes effect after buying the expansion.

• TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by DwarfZZZ
    I've pre-ordered and I'm a subscriber. By way, the XP boost is not indicated anywhere on the UI, is this normal?

Yes, you can't see it. And you need to relaunch the game before it takes effect after buying the expansion.

Thanks!

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697

One question.

What would I as a preferred player, who didn't pay anything since April 2012 have to do to get that x12 XP boost? Just pre-purchase the new expac? Would that allow me to level my toons to 60? Do I have to buy one month sub as well? And what about my other non-capped alts. Do they get x12 boost as well?

Thanks in advance.

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    Originally posted by DeniZg

One question.

What would I as a preferred player, who didn't pay anything since April 2012 have to do to get that x12 XP boost? Just pre-purchase the new expac? Would that allow me to level my toons to 60? Do I have to buy one month sub as well? And what about my other non-capped alts. Do they get x12 boost as well?

Thanks in advance.

You have to subscribe and preorder. If your sub runs out next month you will lose the x12 xp, otherwise the x12 xp lasts until Dec 1st.

I have cancelled sub for now, due to too many console games releasing this month. I will preorder, could do now and play the game without any xp boost, but will probably preorder in a couple of weeks when I get more money.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

I pre-ordered the expansion pack the second it was available. I'm on the Jedi Covenant server. I'm really enjoying the x12 exp as I flip between playing Swtor, Marvel Heroes, and World of Tanks. The exp will give me the boost to catch up in a sense with many toons I've neglected. 

**** Satele Shan has finally told the handsome Darth Rabbid that Thier 6th child is the last she'll have. The massive force scream heard around the Galaxy was ominous!!! DDDDDAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *******

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

Originally posted by superniceguy
    Originally posted by DeniZg

One question.

Thanks in advance.

You have to subscribe and preorder. If your sub runs out next month you will lose the x12 xp, otherwise the x12 xp lasts until Dec 1st.

I have cancelled sub for now, due to too many console games releasing this month. I will preorder, could do now and play the game without any xp boost, but will probably preorder in a couple of weeks when I get more money.

^What SNG said.

And yes, your other non-capped alts will get it as well. It doesn't matter whether it's new or existing characters.

• GrimfargoGrimfargo Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Preordered and will level some Imps until then.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

If anyone of you would be so kind to post a screenshot about the statue on December 2nd, there will be a week-long window of opportunity for preordering. What can I say, I'm a housing addict...

Here you go!

Wow, looks epic!

I thought folks only get it at the early access start (based on the tooltip on the homepage, "proudly display it in your stronghold beginning Dec 2nd"). Actually it's portrayed there too, next to the chart, but I thought it's just a marketing promo, not the actual in-game item... :)

Thanks, the statue alone worths the preorder for me in December.

Here you go!

Wow, looks epic!

I thought folks only get it at the early access start (based on the tooltip on the homepage, "proudly display it in your stronghold beginning Dec 2nd"). Actually it's portrayed there too, next to the chart, but I thought it's just a marketing promo, not the actual in-game item... :)

Thanks, the statue alone worths the preorder for me in December.

You thought correctly, I'm not sure where the person who posted the screenshot actually managed to get it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=767853

I'm assuming it's legit though, or the mods would've already lain the smackdown on the thread, seeing how they are pretty active over on the official boards.

• TylantiaTylantia Member UncommonPosts: 69

I personally pre ordered the moment I got back from work the same day.

Since then I've levelled 2 chars to 55 with the x12 xp boost and my 3rd dinged 42 about 45mins ago (going bed now).

I only needed 3 rep chars to have 1 of each class, so thats all I'm aiming for. Saves time messing around levelling normally, as all I wanted was 1 of each, with the achieves/decoration signs that came with.

# SW:TOR : Tylantia, Sivis, Aeonis, Aehris, Xaehrin, Vhyce, Tehren, Suvis
    # Ryzom : Kasumi / Secor / Anuihlm
    # City of Heroes/Villains : @Tylantia
    # Age of Empires Online : Tylantia (Abydos server)
    # Stargate Worlds : Kadael
    # WoW : Tylantia, Siinaar, Sivis, Moofangles, Aehr, Cehr, Chaizen, Ocep, Tzias

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Preorderd the day it was announced but i doubt i will get time to play now that 6.0.2 patch  for WOW is releasing on 14th.
  • Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293
    My wife and I will probably preorder once the 12x experience goes away.  Right now we are idling on preferred status waiting for the expac.  The 12x just doesn't appeal to us as we like a slower leveling pace.  Not that I think they should take it away or anything - I realize that a lot of people love it.