It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Okay taking the list that was developed overwhelmingly by player posts in this thread http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/421587/What-Killed-The-Secret-World.html Condensing it down to just the problems that are present in the game and condensing that down further so it can fit the choices available for the poll. What is currently TSW's biggest problem. The thing that makes you just walk away from it.
Well I can't seem to get the poll to insert so I'll just post the list of current problems
1) Buggy software/ missing features/ bad ui also include poor performance here
2) Lack of content/ lack of updates/ small zones
3) Badly done combat system / Poor combat animations
4) Bad/nonexistent endgame
5) Bad community
6) Ugly characters/ Lack of character customization
7) Nonexistent crafting system
8) No player housing
9) Bad travel system
10) No personal choices in the story line
Who knows maybe Funcom will actually try to fix one of these.
Edit: YAY the poll actually inserted.