Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Archage review after 1 week.

124»

Comments

• advokat666advokat666 Member UncommonPosts: 93

@OP

Be thankful that you have not invested more time in AA and found out how grindy this game is. You have to spend a hell lot of time with boring things, sometimes i have the feeling that AA is some kind of work simulation. Plus what used to be the nail in the coffin for me, the hostile community. AA has the worst community i´ve ever came across, and i played a lot of online games. Since release i´ve seen any grief and harassment you can imagine, including real life threats of rape and killing. I´ve seen scamming of players for insane amounts of gold in bogus land or equipment sellings. Trion does officially allow the scamming of players by their faq´s but does not allow them named on the forums. AA is a game that directly rewards you for beeing an asshat, so your lucky that you quit before you experienced something like that yourself or see somebody experiencing it.

• kwaikwai Member UncommonPosts: 825

Its a korean mmo, their known for being super grindy.

thats just science for you.

• boxsndboxsnd Member UncommonPosts: 438
    So you wrote a review after playing 5% of the game? Is this guy serious?

DAoC - Excalibur & Camlann

• DrinkFeckDrinkFeck Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Didn't even bother to read the "review" as you seem incapable of spelling the games name correctly.