Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantastic

Well I just want to say, ty ty ty Dana image.

This is the only game I'm genuinely excited about right now, well for this year anyways, actually never mind, TC too but who knows how that will turn out.

Anyways !!! The bums wont let me into Beta, grrr image, so I have to wait like everyone else to play, but I'm happy to see this wonderful game get a forums in our great community.

Yay ! I'm so excited now image

Comments

• CorwynnCorwynn Member UncommonPosts: 24

Yeah, I'm a bum. ;)

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Corwynn

Yeah, I'm a bum. ;)

Well they do say that the first step to recovery is admiting the problem image.
  • slapme7timesslapme7times Member Posts: 436

you mean the first step to enjoying your problem, like my cocaine addiction, for example.

--people who believe in abstinence are unsurprisingly also some of the ugliest most sexually undesired people in the world.--

• Mikey0114Mikey0114 Member Posts: 310

Isn't Corwynn the guy with the big red denied stamp and the little green approved stamp.....ah well.

Originally posted by Mikey0114

Isn't Corwynn the guy with the big red denied stamp and the little green approved stamp.....ah well.

hmmmm...

**wonders how she can get her hands on the little green approved stamp**

• TheeThee Member Posts: 22

Yeah, I'm a bum. ;)

Yes, you are. :)

Hello all... German Community Representative for The Chronicles of Spellborn here. I'll make sure to follow these forums closely and answer or forward questions as necessary.

It's great to be here... It's great to have this forums! Let's make good use of it!

See you around...

Thee

Originally posted by Thee

Yeah, I'm a bum. ;)

Yes, you are. :)

Hello all... German Community Representative for The Chronicles of Spellborn here. I'll make sure to follow these forums closely and answer or forward questions as necessary.

It's great to be here... It's great to have this forums! Let's make good use of it!

See you around...

Thee

Welcome to the boards Thee, feel free to drop some top-secret super duper wicked info now and then :).
  • Ra'veRa've Member Posts: 203

I like the idea of giving all mmorpg.com posters who are looking forward to the game instant beta access....::::28::