Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods employees shaming themselves on MMORPG forums

kakkolakakkola Member Posts: 8
Some time ago there was a discussion about someone who posted a thread called "Allods has leap-frogged itself into a really good place" suspected of being an employee of that game, then it turned out his user account was "User Deleted" guess the people managing this game are really desperate for some advertisement lol

Comments

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    I've considered deleting my account in attempt to convince myself to avoid the poison that is this community. But for some reason I still come here and read this trash from time to time ...
  • kakkolakakkola Member Posts: 8

Truth hurts and it's hard to swallow , I know.

I don't know much much changed the game from 2012 though, anyway the game itself was bad not just the people behind it, to improve and stand the competition of what other MMOS offer nowadays it must change A LOT since then.

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    It's not that worse. You should see Aeria or other chinese folks white knighting their failed games.
  • KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by kakkola

I don't know much much changed the game from 2012 though, anyway the game itself was bad not just the people behind it, to improve and stand the competition of what other MMOS offer nowadays it must change A LOT since then.

I was pointing out that removing his own account doesn't mean anything.

• kakkolakakkola Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Kilrain

I thought it was clear that I was ignoring your sagacious attempt to point that out, but it really means everything Mr. Signature Start With Lowercase :]

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    Originally posted by Kilrain

I thought it was clear that I was ignoring your sagacious attempt to point that out, but it really means everything Mr. Signature Start With Lowercase :]

But he was right though Mr. Name Start With Lowercase, you started to immediately slash him.

• PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874
    I have previously deleted accounts after finding myself spending too much time entering into meaningless circular arguments about something unimportant.  It does not make me an employee of any particular developer.  
  • ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597
    What if the OP is using reverse psychology to get some readers to defend Allods developers from a purely speculative and baseless accusation, thus increasing the popularity of the game by getting us to talk about it?

...whoa.
  • kicjazkicjaz Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by Arawulf
    What if the OP is using reverse psychology to get some readers to defend Allods developers from a purely speculative and baseless accusation, thus increasing the popularity of the game by getting us to talk about it?

...whoa.

So deep that i had to do my ... 5th post ? ... well gg

• Drunk-fuDrunk-fu Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Some time ago there was a discussion about someone who posted a thread

wat?