Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Fun game, Just started

Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49

Hey all, i know how hard it is to find a good game these days, took me months. But i actually found one i like and am having a blast playing, Im just a normal gamer like you guys just lookin for fun. The game is  "Life is Feudal".   Its a very indepth survival game that takes place in medieval era i beleive. Key to survival is making friends and building your own village, choosing a profession, like mine is Blacksmith, and there are a bunch of subclasses among blacksmithing. So im in a "clan" and we have a village built, everyone has a job and it gets very very indepth. The game is still in Alpha so its glitchy and buggy, but still very playable and fun...If your interested in it just go to the main site,, and get the "Life is feudal:your Own" . u can buy it from paypal for 35$ but i actually didnt have the extra cash and i opened up paypal credit some how lol and got it that way.  

If you get the game and interested in joining a guild or clan,, message me on this site.. 

Comments

• therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
    +1 it is a great game, really looking forward to the mmo release next year
  • Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    defff man,, im hyped about the MMO version. If the game is as good as it is with the 64 person server max,, i can only imagine how great a massive world would be... For those of you who are interested in game, as of now there is a massive server list, each server is created by a gamer like you or I but they have to pay for it monthly i believe. The servers have a max limit of 64 people, which at first i was like dam thats not a lot at all, but it seems to work our rly well. The server i play on has about 35ish people playing it at a time,, sometimes more ,sometimes less, but the chat is very active, the theives are still harassing guild villages and the trading of goods is a thing.The server you join becomes the place you go every time, its not like joining a different game each time. When you first join a server, you will prob want to go harass people and villages, stealing n attacking people, i know i had to get that aspect out of my system early. But if you do that, make sure you stop early or join another server bc your name will be remembered and no one will want you in their guild and you will be KOS. Once you find your people and start a village, the game gets a lot better. I do not recommend theiving and attacking players, but i understand the urge to be a rebel, you will learn that having friends is key tho. ok ill stop talking now, i just like this game and figured id share the wealth.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by NytM4re
    defff man,, im hyped about the MMO version. If the game is as good as it is with the 64 person server max,, i can only imagine how great a massive world would be... For those of you who are interested in game, as of now there is a massive server list, each server is created by a gamer like you or I but they have to pay for it monthly i believe. The servers have a max limit of 64 people, which at first i was like dam thats not a lot at all, but it seems to work our rly well. The server i play on has about 35ish people playing it at a time,, sometimes more ,sometimes less, but the chat is very active, the theives are still harassing guild villages and the trading of goods is a thing.The server you join becomes the place you go every time, its not like joining a different game each time. When you first join a server, you will prob want to go harass people and villages, stealing n attacking people, i know i had to get that aspect out of my system early. But if you do that, make sure you stop early or join another server bc your name will be remembered and no one will want you in their guild and you will be KOS. Once you find your people and start a village, the game gets a lot better. I do not recommend theiving and attacking players, but i understand the urge to be a rebel, you will learn that having friends is key tho. ok ill stop talking now, i just like this game and figured id share the wealth.

64 people.... i think its at that point i shake my head and walk away tbh, its not any kind of a MMO with just that few people, and it sounds like players host their own servers, which sounds a bit naff tbh. I am assuming that also means that they can permaban players they don't want on their servers, considering that they are paying for the things. Sounds more like a game you can play with a group of RL friends etc, but not much else.image

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by NytM4re

64 people.... i think its at that point i shake my head and walk away tbh, its not any kind of a MMO with just that few people, and it sounds like players host their own servers, which sounds a bit naff tbh. I am assuming that also means that they can permaban players they don't want on their servers, considering that they are paying for the things. Sounds more like a game you can play with a group of RL friends etc, but not much else.image

While reading OP description DayZ Epoch come to my mind and why i did had alot of fun there, because it was only around 20-30 players in peek hours on the private server i played, its easy to manage such a low number of comunity, know who are friends and who are enemys. If it was a mmo with 1k players i dont know if i had such fun.

Im not saying that this mmo cant be alot of fun, just comment that been in a such low population help alot in this kind of ruleset.

• Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Not gonna lie,, i thought the same thing yas did , about population and server admin. Surprisingly it works out rly rly well, dont be so quick to judge a game unless you tried it, this is what i learned. with 64 players or less,, people coming into your village and stealing from you is common as hell, and ya gotta chase the mofo down with a pitchfork or swords if ya got them.  Iv been playin MMOs for like 15 years now, i have experience, i understand totally what is being said about "only" 64" players, BUT it works out amazingly enough, Also,, the only reason the servers are max at 64 players is bc this is the Alpha of the game. Life is feudal will be a full all out MMO later in the year. Like i said, if ya wanna try the game then just let me know, i have a guild with forum, a village, teamspeak, basically the works.