Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the RP community EU side?

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Tempted to give in and buy the game since I've found it on sale for £12

And now that they are adding chat bubbles, I should be able to get into the roleplay aspect of the game, is the RP fairy active on the EU servers?

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Sarariel

Tempted to give in and buy the game since I've found it on sale for £12

And now that they are adding chat bubbles, I should be able to get into the roleplay aspect of the game, is the RP fairy active on the EU servers?

I'm not active on the ESO RP scene, but you could always ask here: http://teso-rp.com/

Judging by the activity on those boards I would say it's pretty healthy.

There's also RP guilds recruiting there, and people post events on those forums. If you're looking for RP in ESO you should be able to find some there.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• MsPtibiscuitMsPtibiscuit Member Posts: 164

It's as active as in other MMORPG, I think.

You don't have a lot of specific RP tools, they're only adding chat bubbles in 2 months, but if you find a guild that likes that, you should be able to do some RP.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976

The days of random roleplaying in MMOs are dead. This is part of the wider issue that the days of people communicating to each other in MMO's are dead. They don't even say 'gratz' anymore.

But if you find yourself a roleplaying guild you will be fine, just as joining a guild shields you from all the other rubbish that this age of modern solo easymodes has sent us.

TESO-RP has a roleplaying guild which was linked before there are many others.