Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First time login - game master disconnect

imdaninjaimdaninja Member Posts: 32
So I made a character and went to loAd into game and after load screen finished to 100% I load into game and am immediately disconnected by game master before I can even see my character for the first time. Is anyone experiencing this ? Or is this something on my account side? Keep in mind I haven't played on any characters yet. I appreciate any info or feedback.  Thank you!

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    How do you know its a disconnect by the game master? What exactly does it say.
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    I'm guessing the old "The gods have disconnected you" disconnect message.  Just reconnect.  Odds are you spent too much time configuring your character.  They recently changed it so that the afk timer affects those in the character creation and character select screens.  You basically timed out.
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Originally posted by Pepeq
    I'm guessing the old "The gods have disconnected you" disconnect message.  Just reconnect.  Odds are you spent too much time configuring your character.  They recently changed it so that the afk timer affects those in the character creation and character select screens.  You basically timed out.

God how stupid is that, that a new player can not take time in the character creator to get the look he or she wants for his avatar. 

One fuck up after another with this IP.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Since he talked about a dc by a GM, I don't believe he idled out.

Wasn't there something now where NA and EU can't play on the opposite servers?

I would think it's related to that.

Harbinger of Fools