Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question about f2p accounts

blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
as a free to play can i make ships/boats on my own>?just worried about trying to play free..i am not opposed to subbing but is the game really good enough to be worth the sub?also if i do make a ship can it be stolen?

Comments

• nonthalnonthal Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Yes you can make ships...and no it can't be stolen long term. Meaning someone can grab it sail off, but after about 10 minutes it despawns and you get it back. :)
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

Ships/boats can get destroyed.  So you might have to get it repaired. 

As for F2P, you either have to buy the materials on the AH or slowly gather the materials you need.  You're limited in the amount you can plant and what you can plant in the public farms, so harvesting your own materials will take some time.  If you try to plant outside of them, odds are they will get uprooted or stolen by others.  Trees take a while to mature so they are easy pickings since you can't protect them.

Suggest playing F2P for a while before entertaining the idea of spending money in the cash shop or going Patron.  At the moment, land is hard to find if at all, so if you looking to go Patron for the land ownership aspect, I'd wait a little longer for the rush to die down.