Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash Shop was taking people's credits and not giving items

MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

So i logged on this morning and went to buy some labour pots. It says transaction didn't go through and i went oh well i'll wait a bit and try again.

When i next opened it i noticed i was actually missing nearly 1000 credits and there were no items in my mail. Then there is a server message saying the shop is down for maintenance.

When it comes up i still don't have my items so i go to the forums and its not just me but a whole lot of people and of of the mods says just put in a ticket. So who knows how many people this is affecting but i'm sure its a lot and no =one has good things to say about Trions support atm so not happy.

Comments

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Customer support is always on a first come first serve basis. I suggest you make a ticket, THEN WAIT PATIENTLY for your ticket to be responded to. 
  • JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

There were server messages this afternoon saying the store was under maintenance. I would put in a ticket and send an email to the address on the forums.

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509

ROFL good luck OP

This happened to me two weeks ago and i filed ticket on same day

Haven't received a response yet.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    So it's one step further from p2w - pay to get screwed image
  • MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Well submitted a ticket immediately but no response yet. Tried their live chat but on Sunday it put me in a 5hr queue which i couldn't stick around for as i had stuff to do and when i came back home it was closed.

Today i'm in a 3hr one but its Monday and i doubt i'll get to the front before i leave to go out.