Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any GOOD action RPGs that .....

EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879
use 3rd person View? you know something like Diablo or Path of Exile but with a more MMORPG style view?

Comments

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    Hellgate London.
    Divinity II.
    LotR: War of the North.
    Sacred 2.
    Phantasy Star Online 2.
  • EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879
    wow thank you for the quick reply i will look into those :)
  • ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158

i think this is called top down view.. no?

most, if not all, MMOs are third person...

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Ecoces
    use 3rd person View? you know something like Diablo or Path of Exile but with a more MMORPG style view?

Do you want loot systems like Diablo and Path of Exile, with a standard third-person view (rather than an isometric camera like Diablo and PoE)?

If that's what your asking for, then I would recommend Kingdoms of Amalur. It's like Fable meets Elder Scrolls meets Diablo. 

If you're looking for an MMO I suppose there are games like Neverwinter and TERA.

• proflooneyproflooney Member Posts: 2
    I just got started with RIFT and find it quite enjoyable and great graphix too
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Ergload
    Hellgate London. Divinity II. LotR: War of the North. Sacred 2. Phantasy Star Online 2.

hellgate londan? . . . . . .. . .  i thought he asked for GOOD games

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• AselliaAsellia Member UncommonPosts: 174

If you want a SP one, try Darksiders II if you can afford it.

Otherwise try Tera maybe. I wasn't big on neverwinter, but that's an option too

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Gauntlet just released this week.
  • Temp0Temp0 Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Originally posted by Asellia

If you want a SP one, try Darksiders II if you can afford it.

Otherwise try Tera maybe. I wasn't big on neverwinter, but that's an option too

Darksiders II is a great suggestion for what the OP is asking for I think. It has 3rd person action gameplay like a devil may cry type game but with loot mechanics that somewhat resemble a diablo like game. Only thing is I am not sure if the OP was asking for an mmo which darksiders 2 is not.

Neverwinter and tera however dont really resemble diablo all that much and the new gauntlet isn't really an rpg (no levels or character progression of any kind really, just buyable equipment).

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

Dark Souls.