Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tunare Is Dead

13»

Comments

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by sgtalon

With the crap MMO's that have come out for the last 5-10 years, why in the world would anyone care if some random NPC from a previous game isn't in?

I just want an MMO that is engaging, and deep, with lots for me to do. I am sick of the themepark, everyone does the same thing, same quests,  same equipment, same look, same storylines... 

I hope EQN delivers, but I get the impression that it might not. There just aren't any games that are scratching my MMO itch anymore. 

I'm pretty much in the same boat.  I would have loved to have seen the iteration of EQ3 they originally had, the one that really got people excited, rather than what they are doing now.  They just seem to be chasing the tails of what a couple popular games are doing rather than sticking to the roots of what EQ is (was).  *shrug*  I guess we'll see.

I will check it out.  I've waited far too long to not do that.  Will it grab me?  I really hope so, but my faith in the current management of SOE isn't that high.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Its a re-imagining of the EQ universe. A parallel universe and IMO its much needed. If the writers dont mix it up in a large way we will be very board when we get there and know everything. If they just change the little things, where will the big plot twits come from? Major events need to be very different. In this, I say WTG SoE. They have said the gods will take a back seat in this game compared to the other EQ games. I hope they are nothing by myths myself. 
This discussion has been closed.