Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lots to do in AA

stealthowlstealthowl Member Posts: 2
Everytime i see someone saying how there are lots to do on Archeage and the "you can do anything you want" it´s always the same things "u don´t have to quest, you can do whatever you want, like crafting, exploring, farming or diving"..and that´s it everytime "crafting, exploring, farming or diving"..so, I don´t think thats so much to do or that it means you can do what u want..lets not make things sound so exaggerated..

Comments

• BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230

Great game very bad implementation to the point people are quiting.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Or piracy, trade runs, PVP, wars, PVE, dungeons, world bosses and politics are some others things you can do. AA sure offers alot.
  • hayes303hayes303 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    You can do a lot, until you run out of LP.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by hayes303

/thread

• Gregor999Gregor999 Member Posts: 86

The ArcheAge world seriously puts me to sleep. Very little life, ALOT of areas look similiar, dull colors, boring monster animation, only 2 races since three look the same, poorly thought out launch, horrible popup graphics, quests somehow easier then WoW.

I see this game taking a huge dive in a month or so.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by Jockan

/thread

As a subscriber, I never run out of labour ;D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Wait, Archeage is a MMORPG... I thought it was a 'queue simulator'.
  • KarbleKarble Member UncommonPosts: 750
    Originally posted by stealthowl
    Everytime i see someone saying how there are lots to do on Archeage and the "you can do anything you want" it´s always the same things "u don´t have to quest, you can do whatever you want, like crafting, exploring, farming or diving"..and that´s it everytime "crafting, exploring, farming or diving"..so, I don´t think thats so much to do or that it means you can do what u want..lets not make things sound so exaggerated..

Things I do in Archeage so far.

Quest.

Farm

Trade Run

Fly around looking for hidden tree farms and free resources to pluck

Fight enemy guilds of my same faction

A few dungeon runs....I like the dungeons more than I thought I would

Put down my house foundation and start gathering materials to build it

raised a mount and a pet

Tried out several types of crafting to see which one is more my style.

Rowed around a bit in the oceans and found several islands before getting killed by a huge jelly fish.

Help friends figure out some of the UI and customized mine a bit.

///////

Things still on my must do list,

Build a clipper and sail around

Craft some dive gear and get a sextant and starmap

Do some deep water mining and search for sunken treasure

Follow treasure maps

Infiltrate the enemy continent

get involved in castle building and sieging...and more

• hayes303hayes303 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    Originally posted by Jockan

/thread

As a subscriber, I never run out of labour ;D

Really? As a subscriber I constantly run out of points. 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    AA is great! when you can play....
  • JaimlJaiml Member UncommonPosts: 130

I'm still a low level craftsman and I can't get rid of my LP.

I figure after I progress I will find a shortage of LP but in the early stages I can't use them fast enough!  Uhm, I also only play about 2 hours a day, that might be part of it as well =)

Really enjoying it!  I haven't even scratched the surface of things to do!

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

if you play enough to be constantly be out of LP points you need to sub, if you're subbed already it's time to take a break and let those of us stuck waiting in the ques  play some too :P

seriously people, pace yourselves. leave something for tomorrow. 

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499

You can breed animals too, saw this video where you get random males or females, then out of males you can get a random stud, then they mate and you have a chance at more bears, mounts, or battle pets... that's pretty cool.. Here's the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycN_SlXQtsE&list=TLzWT--gUqUE8SpFLBoa2OSEWMPx3ubAz2

• chronoss2015chronoss2015 Member UncommonPosts: 217

haha your all funny

and must be using scripts or bots to stay in game to do all this cause the rest of us are not playing it....

1) start glyph ....crashes 4 times

2) get to the lovely queue

77 its >1 HR

it was > 1 hour all way down to last person

3) do nothing but grind mobs cause i get killed way too much now ( suddenly since last reboot stuffs killing me a lot )

4) without any labour due to having to use healer to get my exp back i do ZERO CRAFTING....

5) point at all the others houses cause like life its a dream i will never have.....

6) pull hair out jump up and down go get drunk and stoned and laugh at why the heck id pay for this experience.

thats the reason the low crud rating this game gets and it wont improve till they get rid of "afkers" ergo script kiddy botters.

ive totoally given up on this game period

why anyone tries anymore is beyond me

• DelusiveDelusive Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by chronoss2015

haha your all funny

and must be using scripts or bots to stay in game to do all this cause the rest of us are not playing it....

1) start glyph ....crashes 4 times

2) get to the lovely queue

77 its >1 HR

it was > 1 hour all way down to last person

3) do nothing but grind mobs cause i get killed way too much now ( suddenly since last reboot stuffs killing me a lot )

4) without any labour due to having to use healer to get my exp back i do ZERO CRAFTING....

5) point at all the others houses cause like life its a dream i will never have.....

6) pull hair out jump up and down go get drunk and stoned and laugh at why the heck id pay for this experience.

thats the reason the low crud rating this game gets and it wont improve till they get rid of "afkers" ergo script kiddy botters.

ive totoally given up on this game period

why anyone tries anymore is beyond me

I would say you need some PC work if Glyph crashes :P Also, be a patron. This generation of players want everything for nothing.