Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At last our own forum

Greetings...Guess i will be the first to start the festivity's.Well i am here because i will be playing Spellborn-aka TCOS when it goes gold.I am also lucky enough to be in beta ,but with the NDA nothing can be said.

Anyway just wanted to say hi.

::::20::

Comments

• BahkBahk Member Posts: 259

w00t! :) been following this game and Vanguard SOH for awhile.. only future mmorpgs that apeal to me atm

• CorwynnCorwynn Member UncommonPosts: 24

We're happy to be present on MMORPG after having given them a number of exclusives over the past few months. The Community Relations staff will make sure to check these boards out on a regular basis, so enjoy chatting!

• EnzixEnzix Member Posts: 22
    Hey Corwynn.. do me a favor and get me into the beta for TCOS :(. I applied for beta and omg not letter of acceptance yet? I love you guys.. :(  Please!   But seriously..  if you get me into beta.. I'll buy you some pizza <3.
  • vernesvernes Member UncommonPosts: 79

Huzzaa! at last we have come and claimed this land as our own!

*sighs* It's a shame I lost track of SpellBorn after a short period of intense interest.

Good to hear things are grinding on in a continious pace.

How's the news from the coder-dungeon?

• GismolandGismoland Member UncommonPosts: 79

Yah About Time.. WTG MMORPG.com!!

Welcome All... ::::02::::::20::::::02::

The coder dungeon has turned into a coder office in a normal building. Apparently we reached the limit of how many devs you can stick in a basement. (I think the neighbors complained about the smell . . .)

• donz0rdonz0r Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by Corwynn
    The coder dungeon has turned into a coder office in a normal building. Apparently we reached the limit of how many devs you can stick in a basement. (I think the neighbors complained about the smell . . .)

What u want, farting dutch guys in a basements, is never healthy

• Mikey0114Mikey0114 Member Posts: 310

WTG Corwynn! About time they put a forum up here...nice one mate!

Woot cant wait to see what crops up on these forums!

Anyway....look forward to discussing the game in here!

Or maybe the focused radiation of all those screens combined with the combined volume of all the coders reaching critical mass.

Anyway, I hope to see the whole project from the inside soon.

Goodluck.

Oh, and concratz with the new office building, an improvement I hope?

Well, it's about a 2 minute walk to MCDonalds in any case . . .

I would've said that Burger King is much better, but they stopped serving the hot chili burgers a few weeks ago. The only thing that gave them any credit. image
  • HarutoHaruto Member Posts: 175

lol, at least food is close... always a plus in my book. :D At any rate im glad to see that you have made it onto the main page hype list. Should keep people interested in checking it out for a long time to come.

Eve Online, a world of infinite possibility. Click here for an extended Trial
    Dark-Wind Its War on Wheels!

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546
    I check here every day and somehow I missed the start of the Spellborn forums doh! Hurray finally imageimageimage

the poster formerly known as melangel :P