Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The feature pack is out. Official forums exploded a bit.

13»

Comments

• MalevilMalevil Member Posts: 468
    Originally posted by chronoss2015

they nerfed my two level 80s i left for ESO , ESO's bots are too much ....left tried archeage....i see in there forums the logins a mess...was gona come back and start a guy again but TWO SKILLS UNTIL LEVEL 35?

nvm ill go play off line games this mmo crazyness is nearing my end

You get 3rd UTILITY skill (9th skill on skillbar) on lvl 35 ...is that real gamebreaker ? you breeze through those levels anyway ...

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    Originally posted by fiontar
    Originally posted by laokoko

If you are a new player, you shouldn't be affected by it.  Since they boost lvl1-15 speed.  

I'm a bit bothered as a veteran though, since I have lvl20 scroll anyway.  I dont' get the benefit from lvl1-15, and it'll take much longer for me to get my utilities now.

They say they boosted leveling speed, but in my current test of the NPE, that hasn't been my experience.

Since you can't access Skill Point Challenges at all now until level 14 and POIs/Vistas don't show on the map until you unlock them via leveling, completing your starter zone actually takes more time than it used to. Of course, this is a bigger problem than just a greater time requirement, because the character gimping during the first half of the level progression, apparently so you'll have something to indicate progress sans traits and utility skills, makes the entire early leveling process extremely painful.

1h30m to reach level 13 for a character with +10 power runes, sigil of speed/sigil of bloodlust.

Hearts give you half your xp bar.

Vistas and POIs are unlocked account bound though.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    Originally posted by Malevil
    Originally posted by chronoss2015

they nerfed my two level 80s i left for ESO , ESO's bots are too much ....left tried archeage....i see in there forums the logins a mess...was gona come back and start a guy again but TWO SKILLS UNTIL LEVEL 35?

nvm ill go play off line games this mmo crazyness is nearing my end

You get 3rd UTILITY skill (9th skill on skillbar) on lvl 35 ...is that real gamebreaker ? you breeze through those levels anyway ...

Utility slot skill 2 and 3 now unlock at 17 and 19.

And the Elite at level 31.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by Dakeru

Third skill unlocks at level 35 - am I the only one who thinks this is madness?

I feel sorry for any player who may join the game fresh at this point.

WTF

link to this bull shit please!!!!!!

are Anet on drugs now or something? Suicide is still illegal right?

#LockUpAnet4SuicideAttempts 

Philosophy of MMO Game Design