Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT INVEST IN PANTHEON!

2»

Comments

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Well, this game will fail in so far as the developers do not have the skill or experience to have it succeed.

I think they will make quite some money though, since a lot of christian parents will say "oh, finally a game that is not satanic and that I can let my children play without fear or worrying".

If I'm nice, I can say that it's a motivated people who despite their lack of skill and experience, and against all odds, are trying to create a game by themselves. 

If I'm not nice, I can say that it's a scam. That they don't even try to make a good game, but rather simply collect all the donations and work a little bit on this and that. And that they use the religion argument to make people donate money. There is a reason why the frontpage says: " Donate: Contribute to the work we're doing for The Kingdom." 

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• Gregor999Gregor999 Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by maji

Well, this game will fail in so far as the developers do not have the skill or experience to have it succeed.

I think they will make quite some money though, since a lot of christian parents will say "oh, finally a game that is not satanic and that I can let my children play without fear or worrying".

If I'm nice, I can say that it's a motivated people who despite their lack of skill and experience, and against all odds, are trying to create a game by themselves. 

If I'm not nice, I can say that it's a scam. That they don't even try to make a good game, but rather simply collect all the donations and work a little bit on this and that. And that they use the religion argument to make people donate money. There is a reason why the frontpage says: " Donate: Contribute to the work we're doing for The Kingdom." 

There's plenty of reasons to bash Pantheon but the religious reasons are getting really stupid. Visions has absolutely nothing to do with Pantheon. That would be like assuming Pantheon is an Atheist centered MMO because one programmer is an Atheist.

The mindless trolling is getting retarded even by this websites standards. Try to actually use your brains.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Agent_Joseph
    just as any other KS project or stretch goal  cash grab scam

Really? Because Wasteland 2 is awesome.

Oh, you're just being negatively hyperbolic? Fair enough.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by fearu

I like this (Visions), it's like a regular Kickstarter Kashgrab but with it's own religious nut job spin to draw in the loonies.

Bigotry comes in many forms, none more attractive or right than the other.