Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Failure of a MMO

2»

Comments

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    OP

Opinion: seek help; medical, mental, or something similar.

Fact: It's just a game.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    When WS came out we had a lot of first time posters telling us how bad TESO was. Now AA is out we have more, draw your own conclusion.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    I live in Augusta and I think the OP is funny.  Not the OP, but the OP.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• WillowFuxxyWillowFuxxy Member Posts: 406
    I got completely thrown off by 'I live in Los Angeles...' which has about as much context to what he is saying as 'I have dog'
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Originally posted by mgilbrtsn
    I live in Florida, and the stated reasons for failure seem to be more reasons that the OP doesn't like the game, not whether or not it is a failure.  Did I mention I live in Florida.

That seems to be the theme behind every post about a game failing. I'm not sure why like/dislike and fail/success is such a hard concept to grasp for some but...here we are and it obviously is.

I too live in Florida, so that makes me an expert on most everything. image

I did not like several things about ESO, but they were not failures of the game itself, I just don't care for the design, doesn't mesh with my preferences, so I moved on.

The game by no means fails however, seems to be doing great and many folks still enjoy it including some of my friends,which I understand completely why they do so. (really big fans of Cyrodil)

So here in Florida, we don't think ESO is a failure.  (yes, I am speaking on behalf of the entire state, we get to do that here as well)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

This discussion has been closed.