Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back after a two year break, looking for people to join me

therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
I quit two years ago and sold my account...I just came back recently and started a new character and have to say there has been an incredible amount of improvements to the game.  I have a large deed that I put down and I'm looking for more people to join me, preferably returning veteran players but anybody would be welcome.  I'm on the Xanadu server feel free to message me here, or on Wurm forums (name is Milksteak there) or in game milksteak.

Comments

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    I just started again 2 weeks ago but im on the serenity pvp server
  • therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Well if you decide to come back to Freedom Isles hit me up
  • PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    The fun part as a new player again is getting to the island your on. = ) I'm thinking about coming back but my character is on Pristine with only the cloths on his back lol

I am the Cannon Fodder God

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by therdre
    I quit two years ago and sold my account...I just came back recently and started a new character and have to say there has been an incredible amount of improvements to the game.  I have a large deed that I put down and I'm looking for more people to join me, preferably returning veteran players but anybody would be welcome.  I'm on the Xanadu server feel free to message me here, or on Wurm forums (name is Milksteak there) or in game milksteak.

just OOC, what are you going to focus on? i am tempted to start again and focus more or less only on mining :)

• therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I've been doing a bit of everything but mainly mining/blacksmithing/weaponsmithing and some Fine Carpentry on the side.  I'm grinding up a Vynora priest atm so that has been my main focus I have him doing channeling/hfc/farming/animal husbandry.  More than 1 miner never hurt :)