Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Skyrim and Tropico 5

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232

Divinity :original sin, neverwinter nights 2, pathfinder on roll20, avernum 4,5 and 6 and impatiently waiting for pillar of eternity

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

Wildstar - until my sub runs out in 5 days. I don't see me returning.

SW TOR

Diablo 3 - a couple of rifts per day.

Bioshock Infinite

Skyrim

Last week i finished Child of Light and Transistor. Excellent games i recommend them both.

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Dwarf Fortress
    War Thunder
    Terraria
    The Void
    Vendetta Online

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• harihayabusaharihayabusa Member Posts: 19
    Heroes and Generals, Defiance, Hawken, Dota2, and some browser based game called War of The Three Kingdoms(search on facebook).
  • gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148
    I believe this isn't out-dated, currently, I'm playing Assasins Creed 4 The Black Flag, Battled Field 3 & 4, LOTR (Dayum, forgot the version), Sleeping Dogs, Thief, some MMO's and the current MMO that I'm playing now is Rohan: Blood Feud. Got quitted months ago or lets say years, but I got interested on their new updates due to new server. There have been imbalance issues which causes for me and my friends/Guilmates to quit  Rohan. But then, this new server brought us hope once again since it was promised for a more balance game play feature and not more on Pay-2-Win. And currently, I'm looking forward for playing Watchdogs, still can't install it since my computer lack's ram. =(
  • SuperGroverSuperGrover Member UncommonPosts: 31

I have been playing a few games that are FTP and paying one sub. Contrary to what these forums say, I think there are many good options for gamers right now.

LOTRO =sub

7 Days to Die =BTP

Smite =FTP

Marvel Heroes = FTP

I am going to give the Repopulation a go when it is released. 

• stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I discovered Crusader Kings II just a few weeks ago, so I have been sinking all of my spare time into it recently.

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.

• jesslee099jesslee099 Member Posts: 7

Team Fortress.

Looking into Firefall now.

Titanfall is patching.

• HystericHysteric Member UncommonPosts: 51

Football Manager 13

Blackguards

Archeage Beta

• control7813control7813 Member Posts: 2
    I'm playing counter strike global offense, unturned, dota 2, team fortress 2, I play path of exile and league of legends, I think those Are my main and favorite games other than most of my 212 games on steam and origins

• NIIINIII Member UncommonPosts: 113

Smite, because some friends and I are running a premade conquest team every Sunday, and I'm playing solo/duo queue every other day of the week.

Skyrim (kind of), because I hadn't played in a while.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Factorio for several weeks

Then back to EQ1 for a bit

And currently back into FFXIV

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Just purchased Madden NFL 2008, Fallout 3 (GotY Edition), and Fallout 3: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition). I'll be busy for quite some time now!

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Crusader Kings II, Alien Isolation, Spintires and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I only have 24 hours in a day. Why?
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    FFXIV ARR so far enjoying it.

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797

EVE

LoL

CS:GO

Hearthstone

The Binding of Isaac

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• MMOvisionMMOvision Member UncommonPosts: 112

Hearthstone mostly.

The occasional romp in these lately:

Heroes of the Storm

League of Legends

EVE Online 

Fallout 3

Torchlight 2

Path of Exile

Space Engineers

Robocraft

Hearthstone is pretty much the only thing i'll play "daily", MOBAs would be second on the list of what I most play on my PC.  I'm not even that competitive, so I'm not some hardcore MOBA pro, but I don't find much longevity to be had in games these days. Granted, I'm one of the old, jaded, "it was so much better when..." people, so take that with a grain of salt. 

I guess the value of f2p-b2lookcooler strikes the right chord with me.   And, again, replay value is everything.  It's so easy for me to get bored with games now, so I end up playing AAA titles for only short periods of time and moving on.  Its not a lack of being able to pay attention. It's not a need for more stimulation.  It's that I can see passed the gimmicks and the cheap tactics to attempt to make a game seem engaging.  

• megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Mass Effect 1-3 and Grim Dawn.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

To show how sad the industry is,the game that gets the most play time on my PC is a very old game named Langrisser 2.Then if i could actually find the disk FFX would probably be getting a lot of playtime on my PS3.

Everywhere i turn i see some new developer trying to enter the market with some low budget game,it just gives me no hope for anything i want to play for quite some time.Well actually there is "maybe" and i mean maybe some hope,a new Unreal Tournament is being made and should be ready within a couple years.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

GW2

The Repopulation

Marvel Heroes

Doom3

Saints Row 3

Vampire Bloodlines

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30

EQ

Skyrim

Mass Effect

Diablo 2  &  Expansion pack  (LOD)

Half Life  2  

<>.<>

• URMAKERURMAKER Member UncommonPosts: 671
    i need to work on my steam library so gonna start on that i believe. the 1st game will be Outlast :) as far as mmos just patched up ESO and thinking about trying SWTOR again(haven't played since about 3 months after launch). some diablo 3 here n there as well.

• AvatarGamingAvatarGaming Member Posts: 3

MineCraft mostly, I love playing on the Grand Theft Auto/Hunger Game servers. I was playing to DAYZ a little while ago, fun game. You have to give it some time to get into it. Who here remembers Age of Empires 2?

Just a heads up, who has heard of Dungeon Fighter Online?

Gaming PC Power.