Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Hazardous Research Live Event Now Through September 12th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Firefall site has been updated with information about a new live event that will run from now through September 12th. Called "Hazardous Research", the event will give players the opportunity to participate in a pair of dynamic events that give a chance at an awesome new weapon and credits beyond the normal daily limit.

Doctor Francesca Tellano, an Omnidyne-M scientist, is leading a research project involving a strange phenomenon that has been observed in both New Eden and Devil’s Tusk. Toxic Aranha are a known and well documented species, but in recent weeks, reports have been popping up of other aranha species that appear to have been contaminated by the Toxic Aranha’s toxins. Omnidyne-M is working on discovering exactly why this toxic effect suddenly began jumping species in the interest of potentially applying similar effects to some of their offensive technology.

Read all about it on the Firefall site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Great open world events. Plus the RPG reward is bad ass
  • greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451

I've heard of lots of good things about this from my Rift guild who are playing it . Sadly what with Archeage , the Rift expansion , lotro and DC Universe I havn't had the time to look . 

Only so many games you can play and with free to play theres so many options these days . 

• neotronneotron Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Although this is only two new random events, with new rewards, it's a blast. It's best if you're in a reasonable sized  platoon  (6-8 players at least), since the events aren't easy. It's chaotic, and nice for leveling.
  • SlayblazeSlayblaze Member UncommonPosts: 24

Great time to jump onboard the Firefall bandwagon, these events can be super chaotic and a blast to play (with very nice rewards including FREE credits!)

• cronosuxdiqcronosuxdiq Member Posts: 3
    KEEP EM COMING! All the updates so far have counted for something. The devs are doin' us good for all the goddamn annoyances we've had to put up with from all the betas.
  • romaguilarmelromaguilarmel Member Posts: 11
    Yay new events! events are almost always good!
  • katrjavikatrjavi Member Posts: 11
    bah need to level up a bit more, looks like fun!
  • lindzzamoralindzzamora Member Posts: 17
    Anyone tried it out yet? Looks interesting though, but I'm still a ways out from trying to participate.
  • patpatrevillapatpatrevilla Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Slayblaze

Great time to jump onboard the Firefall bandwagon, these events can be super chaotic and a blast to play (with very nice rewards including FREE credits!)

Had a glimpse of this event while my friend was playing it, sucks I couldn't bring my laptop that time to play, it looked hella frantic and super fun!

• reygatdula11reygatdula11 Member Posts: 17
    Tried this event last week and I must say, I had more fun than I expected. It was fast, it was frantic, and it was a beautiful mess! It's great!