Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMR - MIGHT MAKES RIGHT *CORA*

maichmaich Member Posts: 2
Might Makes Right is looking to fill its ranks we are currently recruiting players to fill our desired roster of 50 active players (quality over quantity). We plan on being a guild for "hardcore" gamers that want to be involved in pvp and pve. Our goals will be to lvl / skill up as fast as possible while still taking part in daily pvp battles and doing as many pve encounters as possible. Check out our website www.mightmakesright.org and forums www.mightmakesright.org/Forums to see what we're all about. Good luck in game, hopefully we'll see you soon.

Comments

• I see y'all only have 5 current members. It seems like a very nice guild, however, it is not listed in the official list on the codemaster's forum. Your ideas are very energetic yet without the right catalyst it would not work. A good idea is to either join a big guild or one that has been recognized formally. Maybe we can merge our guild cause we have about the same ideas.
  • maichmaich Member Posts: 2
    What faction do you plan on playing, also on the official forums our guild was added was very recently. PM me with your number if you'd like to talk over the phone I think it'd be easier