Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

read mayority of posts...psyched to finally play..akibana a word with u plzz

so anyway,   my post on non-us player has been seen but not answered so id thought id post again,.

seems dudes like aldrian, chris matt something and akibana know what they are talking about and i agree with most of their ideas.

i seem very dissapointed because of the way they describe ffxi    ive waited for God knows how long to even see actual gameplay of ffxi  and nothing i mean nothing will ruin it for me.image

sure later on i will be telling people of like them gil farmers , i mean 10-80 mill for an item i mean cmon guys thats just plain rude. why do that and ruin everyone else's fun...it IS a game after all.

why do newguys like me have to put up with bull.... like that .

gil farmers and other SOB's that screw up the game.... i wish for ur deaths. image

the rest concerning serious fans and players, lets unite against these parasites.

SE really needs to take care of their fans ( been a fan since FF nes up until now ) otherwise even the most faithful ones will have to say goodbye because of some punk kids who want to brag about how much gil they have, uber rare armor they bought and so on.

till next time.                        Archangelgab  image

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304
    Youll be like me wishing you could have your 50 dollars back.  If you havent already spent the money I'd advise not to.  Waste of time, too much time looking for a party, all the characters look too similar, terrible char creation, the mobs all look the same, the UI is horrible beyond belief etc.  If this is your first MMORPG then you may like it but theres so many better games out there.

-----------------Censored------------------

• tiabstiabs Member Posts: 61
    don't listen to ramadin, his virginity was taken in a back ally by a group of shady taru tarus, flame on!

Originally posted by tiabs
    don't listen to ramadin, his virginity was taken in a back ally by a group of shady taru tarus, flame on!

Why? Did I say something that wasnt true?

no, you stated an opinion, and in my opinion your opinion is stuipd and likly the result of the fore-mentioned taru incedient. 

FLAM ON!

• AkibanaAkibana Member Posts: 107

Originally posted by ramadin
    Originally posted by tiabs don't listen to ramadin, his virginity was taken in a back ally by a group of shady taru tarus, flame on!
    Why? Did I say something that wasnt true?

It doesn't seem mostly that u r saying something wrong generally. It is more like u come into these forums only to seek out some thread to cuss out FFXI. Congratulations! U r the official FFXI Hater of this forum. Bring on the prize! W00T! Grats again! Maybe u can do the same for me in some WoW forum or something like that. Has it ever occured to u that opinions that r being said over and over again r no longer just opinions but more like an attack towards something? What do u really want? FFXI stopped? R u boycotting or something? Have u been SO harmed from this game u will speak ur mind as many times necessary to keep ppl away from this game? It is obvious that ppl who walk into this forum and want to learn more about the game to decide whether they'll join or not have their specific questions and r looking for specific answers. All I c everyday I come in here is "FFXI Sucks" and "FFXI is a time sink" and "SE is lousy" and "U r all fanboys". Take a hint! Some ppl ACTUALLY enjoy this game and I am one of them. I am not being paid by SE to promote this game (on the contrary I pay for 4 content IDs + monthly fee=$15). I just believe that everyone is entitled to a preferrence and some ppl prefer things to be simpler so they play WoW for example. Other ppl prefer a greater challenge and a game with long playability span so they play FFXI.

Sorry but nothing I said was opinion, its all facts.  Nor did I say that "FFXI sucks" or anything about fanbois or anything else.  I just wish someone had been there to spread the truth about this game before I spent money on it.  So if I can save just 1 person, just 1, it will all be worth it.  Hehe actually I have saved a few from it, I just always wanted to say that.

• AkibanaAkibana Member Posts: 107

OMG! Our knight in shining armor has come to save us from the evil FFXI! Congratulations,our saviour,for being able to save a few of us poor souls. A final word: YES u have posted somewhere plainly that FFXI sucks.

Well first of all the game does not cost $50 anymore, also saying "you'll will wish you had, like me" is an opinion of yours. My opinion is the game is very good, and while it may have a few things that i do not enjoy such much i prefer to talk about the positives.

You speak like ffxi had ruined your life.  I have divorced friends whose x-wives had less of an impact on their lives than this game had on you.  You have like 10,000 post about how horrible this game is, it's uncanny, get over it, move on, play something else that you enjoy.  I think it is more likly that you enjoy making people angry, which is even more sad. 

I am sorry that you had a bad time with ffxi, but there are like 500,000 that continue to play this game regardless of your experiences, and more to come with xbx 360.  Of all those who had quit for what ever reason you are the only one who seems to dwell on it. 

If you actually think you are helping people by posting, then you are stupid.  If you want to ruin the forum experience for people who play ffxi you are stupid, but doing a good job.  This post began about someone who is going to play the game asking a few questions and looking for some input from players, now it is a flame fest.

I am not going to take this any further, i will play ffxi regardless of what anyone on this forum does and i am sure i am not alone.  It would be nice if i could come here and actually talk about the game though

MG

• VelcroyVelcroy Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by ramadin
    Sorry but nothing I said was opinion, its all facts.  Nor did I say that "FFXI sucks" or anything about fanbois or anything else.  I just wish someone had been there to spread the truth about this game before I spent money on it.  So if I can save just 1 person, just 1, it will all be worth it.  Hehe actually I have saved a few from it, I just always wanted to say that.

Hey Ramadin, care if I ask what was your job and highest level when you played FFXI?
  • ArchangelgabArchangelgab Member Posts: 5

bwehehe   well i finally got my 2 content id's set up  but guess what !!!

I CAN'T PLAY!!            i get an error message and cant register my characters

is it something to do with the servers having problems ?

a GM mentioned to check and let through my TCP ports 25, 80, 110, 443 or 50000-65535

anyoine got this same thing ?

dude dont hate FFXI   somebody should stop whinning, flaming, and hating and do something else ^_^

any feedback on the problem at hand ?   thanx      Archangelgab

• ArchangelgabArchangelgab Member Posts: 5

Oh another quick thing 

is my problem based on the world server im trying to connect if so somebody help me plz in aquiring a world pass for another server which you recommend.     thanx again           Archangelgab