Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will the PVP be like? Any word on EVE esque territory control or player looting?

13»

Comments

• RydesonRydeson Member UncommonPosts: 3,852
    Originally posted by Allein

Do you intend to try EQN at some point? Just curious what exactly you are getting out of discussing a game you seem to really dislike at this stage of development.

Because any game can change if enough people voice their desire..  Some call it protesting, some call it reviewing or being a critic..  I don't know one single game that didn't change some significant features or core game play in the attempts to correct design mistakes and/or problems..  Time will tell..

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    Originally posted by Rydeson
    Originally posted by Allein

Do you intend to try EQN at some point? Just curious what exactly you are getting out of discussing a game you seem to really dislike at this stage of development.

Because any game can change if enough people voice their desire..  Some call it protesting, some call it reviewing or being a critic..  I don't know one single game that didn't change some significant features or core game play in the attempts to correct design mistakes and/or problems..  Time will tell..

True, but from what you seem to like/dislike, EQN is on the other end of the spectrum. Things could "change" but I highly doubt they are going to drastically overhaul any of the systems presented so far. Seems to be strong positive response overall. While it was only revealed a year ago, so far they've not only stuck to their vision, but went further down the path that many cried out about back in Aug of last year. At the moment, nothing they have shown is a "mistake" simply not everyone's cup of teas as you've pointed out. I agree though, time will tell, but by that time, I'm guessing things will be pretty set and either it will work or not and people will play or not. I don't know of any game that completely overhauled combat mechanics for example (action to tab) after launch.

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    If they bring full loot pvp I'd play this.  This game seems like its going to be really similar to GW2 though at this time.  

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL