Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashen Empires! Join Now! :)

LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hey all! If you are looking for a game to play, either Alone, or with a group of buddies, try out Ashen Empires! There are no Classes, so no Warrior Rogue tank blahblahblah, There are only Stat Points. STR, CON, INT, DEX, and as you progress through leveling, there are gear requirements on most gears, like 55 STR, 30 CON, or 30 INT 50 Dex, all different combos! 

There are also Skills, Fighting, Magics, Range, Double Hitting, Critical Heal, and Trade Skills, Lumbering, Mining, Skinning etc etc, so you can always be doing something, never really bored!

Bosses are a great way to obtain gear! Here is one of the late Game bosses, Credits to the owner of the Video!

Comments

• AsgrimAsgrim Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Talk about a blast from the past -- Is this game still being updated?
  • LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Yea pretty sure so! GM's are active, hold a lot of events and one was showing off some new armour they are adding into the game in the upcoming update! :)
  • delakdelak Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I have been playing Ashen Empire for about week now and I am liking it a lot. Has that old Ultima Online feel to it.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    Was sad when lothgar sold it since OE is... nothing personal, but stupid and not good at communication and not lothgar. It's been turned into a f2p game now which actually isn't too bad if you have VIP. It's a great skill grinder but it's no DSC. It's some awesome old school fun and easy to get into. Happy to hand out tokens or anything else for those looking for some in game jobs to do for me. Usually hang out on legends for the rare occasions I do pop by for a visit. Some remember me, some don't. Has a small community. Lara, Legs, Sybil, Leah, Lady Sunset, Lord Sunrise, nuts about, many more I can't remember. Good game, people should give it a shot.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.