Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• striingsstriings Member UncommonPosts: 3
    no fucks given!
  • TonthumpTonthump Member Posts: 1

I love sanbox, I love crafting! Enough said!

• netzachnetzach Member UncommonPosts: 4
    It has that nice UO-nostalgia vibe. Also - sandbox. Not enough sanboxes out there at the moment. I'm really kinda excited :)
  • velsacvelsac Member Posts: 1

it looks fun cant wait

• mushizomushizo Member UncommonPosts: 9

I'm very fond of Ultima Online, and I am currently one of the only people in the world that consistantly livestream from UO 3 times a week...

http://twitch.tv/tastygraph

There's no way I will NOT be playing Albion Online! I have been following it's development for a while now and I am greatly excited about the Summer Alpha on September 15th!

Being able to craft and design your own gear, have player housing, explore areas and generally get that UO feeling again is fantastic... also it helps that the developers are openly admitting to being old UO fans ;)

This should be a fresh addition to the mmo world that has long been starving for a full loot, open pvp game with a strong incentive for players to work together as guilds, groups and friends in defense of what's theirs ;)

Aspiring Indie Game Developer...

Check out my blog and the progress of my game at http://tastygraph.wordpress.com

• ironmoneyironmoney Member UncommonPosts: 5
    only recent game im looking forward too. love the visual style over archeage
  • raylinraylin Member UncommonPosts: 6
    It is  a sandbox, with a great crafting system. It will be awesome!
  • jibbles32jibbles32 Member Posts: 2
    Why am I excited for this? Fast paced open world sandbox with player run everything (almost)!
  • dunduntj2dunduntj2 Member Posts: 1
    its the kind of game i have been waiting for. crossplatform and pvp hardcore
  • WyrdsoulWyrdsoul Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Always excited to see a new and interesting game come about.
  • lusikaslusikas Member UncommonPosts: 30
    because its best sandbox game I every tried!!!
  • Jabba1983Jabba1983 Member Posts: 1
    The game looks fun, can't wait to try it :)
  • ManecubbManecubb Member UncommonPosts: 13

"Albion"

Because this ain't yo mommas Fable!

• gefr71gefr71 Member Posts: 1
    With AA going to hell unless they get their stuff together, I'm more and more excited about Albion Online.
  • sirachmansirachman Member Posts: 8

Combining a great art style with an open world, this game promises to be the closest thing to the UO ideal that I have seen in many years!

I would be deeply happy to get the chance to participate!

• DragondieDragondie Member UncommonPosts: 43
    You are what you wear can't wait to try it
  • SquidgerinoSquidgerino Member UncommonPosts: 13
    UO was my first love. 
  • davidjansdavidjans Member Posts: 1
    because i have been waiting since a year for this game, but than they decided to come with founder packs and i dont have money to buy those and i love the amazing depth in the skills (never looked into the building)
  • tsinhakushoutsinhakushou Member Posts: 1
    Seems like the perfect mix of sandbox, crafting, pvp :D !
  • honvikhonvik Member Posts: 6
    An inspirational sandbox game with all the enchancements of a crafting system that enhances your character without making it pay to win. Albion online focuses on guilds but by allowing your guild to compete with the biggest guilds by focusing on quality over quantity in territorial wars. Not only does the graphics look decent but it works well. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this game makes it Mark !
  • LuthurZakeLuthurZake Member Posts: 1
    this game look so excite and i wish to join in, this is a open world sandbox mmorpg which type i like best <3
  • RodrigoBLPRodrigoBLP Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited for Albion Online because it is the new Ultima Online, and have potential to be the best MMORPG.
  • DeathDealer2DeathDealer2 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Looks like it has a lot of elements that made MMO games fun way back in the good 'ole days
  • HawkthalasHawkthalas Member Posts: 5
    Looks like a very interesting new game.
  • NotreNotre Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It will be the first cross-platform mmorpg, that's why I am anticipating it's release.
This discussion has been closed.