Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any advise?

sabrejaysabrejay Member Posts: 39

I bought the game. And am hopeing too play a orc mystic. wanting too know if anyone had any advise on a server ? or like skills or advise on orc msytic any help would be greatly helpful thank you for your time.

Comments

• MMOCrazyMMOCrazy Member Posts: 53

Hey, welcome to L2!

Some tips:

The Orc starting village may be a bit deserted but once you get to lvl 15 or around it, try going to Gludin Village where you can some more players. Try joining a guild around that too because guilds are very helpful. Guilds range from lvl 0-5(5 being the highest guild lvl, 0 being lowest).

The very high population servers are Bartz, Teon, Devianne, and Kain

Medium Pop is Seighardtz, Lionna, Erica, Gustin

Low Pop I believe in Hindemith

To see the skills you can get go here:
    http://www.lineage2.com/guide/race_orc_skill.html?my_class=orc_orc_mage.html

You can also see other things like weapons/equipment, etc. I don't play an orc so I don't really know but orcs are really amazing! They also have a really sweet dance emote ::::20::!

One more thing, Lineage 2 has a pretty steep lvling grind, but you can PvP at any lvl which is really fun to do!

Good luck and happy hunting! ::::01::

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

most orc mystics go for Blunt weapons, and Hearvy Armor not sure how well Robes, and a mage weapon would work but you shouldent try this before you get higher lvls...
    at 20 your class changes to Shaman, then at 40 you either go Warcryer or Overlord; the Warcryer is a buffer light DD class mostly, and the Overlord is also buffer/DD but most Overlords Buffs are only for Clanmembers, so you have to get an active clan as Overlord to get party´s aldo they suppiorer in Pvp then a Warcryer the Overlord has Pve problems

• SeanRPSeanRP Member Posts: 106
    Overlord actually apply's to the entire alliance, you can buff 1-200 people in 10 seconds, which comes in handy, as you can probably imagine.
  • MMOCrazyMMOCrazy Member Posts: 53

Originally posted by SeanRP
    Overlord actually apply's to the entire alliance, you can buff 1-200 people in 10 seconds, which comes in handy, as you can probably imagine.

This is soooo amazing! This is very handy in deed!

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by SeanRP
    Yea, like that one that was buffing all you GG outside the arena while me and AIGLOS waited inside lol.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T