Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47
    OMG moar sandbox and good pvp I just don't even know what to do with myself!
  • juninzimmjuninzimm Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've been waiting for this game for like 1 year, and when i knew about this founders pack, got disapointed 'cause i don't have the money to buy it, so this is an oportunity for me to get inside the game, was able to teste last alpha and game is awesome, playable in a lot of plataforms, lot of things to do, pretty neat. Hope i can win one.
    MEMBER SINCE 2007
    AHOY!;)

• retiariusretiarius Member Posts: 1

The MMO market has been stale for very long. For those that love the genre, but can't stand more of the same, few options were left. Some Ultima Online for the nostalgia here, some EVE Online there, but the thirst for something new and bold is always there.

The Albion Online developers had the guts to defy the conventional views of what a MMO should be, how it should look, how it should play and are bringing to the market something we haven't seen in a long while: a high quality sandbox MMO with PvP features and actual impact for the actions of the players. I want to be a part of that.

I wish you success, Albion, and I wish everybody else on this giveaway luck.

• SavantSavant Member UncommonPosts: 13

Like many of my fellow posters, I'm drawn by the sandbox elements. The character customization via equipment is intriguing as well. Hope to get a pack!

• XewdradXewdrad Member CommonPosts: 1

They are making something that looks lit would be worth playing

• elorinelorin Member Posts: 1

im love sand box game and i trying to get key since  januar.

First thing i love is housing , also i love Guild territory system and player economy.

I realy hope i have some luck this time. i have tried almost 20 competions, but still no luck,,

• ItsyukaItsyuka Member Posts: 1
    I've been following this game since my friend and I first heard about it. At the time we were looking for a game that was a sandbox, online and practically bad ass.
  • nethrunethru Member Posts: 7
    looks awesome!
  • kildonaliskildonalis Member Posts: 34
    I like the sandbox element.  And looking forward to the pvp element game looks awesome good job so far 
  • bracajabracaja Member Posts: 1
    I think I am going to like crafting and questing system in this game :)
  • SoulriftSoulrift Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I'm excited because the founders packs gives avatar portrait frames. GOOOOOOOLD!
  • XImpalerXXImpalerX Member UncommonPosts: 606

I am excited for Albion Online because it looks as if we are going to get a great isometric MMO finally. Lots of class freedon and customization and cool sandbox elements. I love the art style and the direction the developers are headed with this title.

I would love a Founders Pack to be able to play this future gem sooner :)

Thank you for Sandbox Interactive and MMORPG.com for making this chance possible :)

• PurpleCliffPurpleCliff Member UncommonPosts: 156
    It's a true sandbox with accessibility so great that I can convince my friends to join me and won't be a loner!
  • ahmalikahmalik Member UncommonPosts: 9
    The most exciting thing for me about albion online is the freedom to do anything  build houses and to craft whatever i want its so in depth more than any mmo i have ever seen before.
  • AlakorAlakor Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Ultima Online succesor! Good old memories!
  • weeseweese Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Because mmorpg hated it as a 8,07 hype-level, so it must be a good game.
  • RemohirRemohir Member Posts: 1
    I've been hearing so long about it that I can't wait to play it!
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630
    Faction based PvP, something to remind me of DAoC days!
  • ignorammusignorammus Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hi,

I want to get acces to alpha test, cause Albion it's like UO : sandbox game without lvl's and great pvp/craft system.

UO take 5 years of my life and I want to lose another 4+ years for Albion Online ;)

Best regards.

• ignorammusignorammus Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hi,

I want to get acces to alpha test, cause Albion it's like UO : sandbox game without lvl's and great pvp/craft system.

UO take 5 years of my life and I want to lose another 4+ years for Albion Online ;)

Best regards.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

I'm excited about Albion Online because it seems to have everything I want in an MMO. That includes Ultima nostalgia. I'm sort of done with 3D MMO's and long for something more classic. Isometric.

And my friends are stoked as well!

• MattausMattaus Member UncommonPosts: 9
    To me it looks quite the unique MMO style and im not the one to say no to trying something new when it comes to MMO's, I really enjoy sandbox style MMO's & ive been following this game a bit and i cant wait to play this since other games as late such of wildstar havent been able keep me interested.
  • heyan1994heyan1994 Member Posts: 1

I am excited about this game, becuase I see a potential. This game is just  something more than a normal mmorpg game. I look forward to spend some hours on this game with my friends.

See you in the alpha :D

• litewolflitewolf Member UncommonPosts: 18
    It seems to have that "IT" factor and Id like to experience it  to become an ambassador for the game!
  • RawasaRawasa Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Beautiful game, lots of stuff to do...and MOUNTS WOOHOO! cant wait to play!
This discussion has been closed.