Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with Sandbox Interactive to give away five Founders Packs (two Legendary, three Epic) for Albion Online.

Entering to win is simple: just post in the comments below telling us why you're excited for Albion Online. That's it!

Entries will be accepted through Sunday, September 7. We'll select five winners at random on Monday, September 8.

Please only submit a single entry. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified from the giveaway.

Comments

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    well, it looks sandboxy. I like sandbox games.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454

I can't wait to try a fun faction based PvP game!

• VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Its the bomb diggity.
  • When I tried Albion with by guild in alpha I loved it. I don't know, the pvp system, guild specific contents and ofc all other sandbox elements are amazing.
  • ThestrainThestrain Member CommonPosts: 390
    For me the biggest thing that puts this game apart from other sandboxes is its visual style and the flexible class system where you are what you wear. Your class changes depending upon what armor you wear. 
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874
    It isn't ESO or WS. 
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

Every  photo and video i see about Albion instantly takes me back to UO days, the fact i can play it on my cell phone when not at home is sheer magic (ino longer have to worry about having plans and missing out, its right there in my hand!)

Again the pvp and just all around feel of Albion screams UO 2 to me. pretty excited really.

• SidQFTSidQFT Member UncommonPosts: 96
    UO+Shadowbane+Darkfall= Albion =win for me!
  • Nickhead420Nickhead420 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Looting dead players!!!!!
  • RS_GuardianRS_Guardian Member UncommonPosts: 3
    It has the fresh ideas, that are desperately needed in our age of WoW clones.
  • GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Excited about GvG! Territory control seems to be very strategic image
  • GrootGroot Member UncommonPosts: 87
    I'm excited to check out the housing.  It looks pretty involved.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Honestly, it's the next game on my bucket list.  I don't know if it'll be home but nothing has captured that term in a long while.  I have hopes for this one.
  • Jaychi72Jaychi72 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Looks and sounds like an awesome game.

Have been looking for something like this for a while.

GL me!

• FuffensteinFuffenstein Member UncommonPosts: 39

Looks awesome and different from other games out there!

• ITPalgITPalg Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I think it looks interesting, and the community manager is just *faint*

twitch.tv/itpaladin
    @ITPalg
    YouTube: ITPalGame

• noctoornalnoctoornal Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Excited to play this game both in my mobile device and also in my PC!
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    It looks like they at least tried to do something different, to move beyond the endless (boring) clones. Refreshing to see something that's taking some chances, trying something different. Luv to give it a try!
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    I never win anything.
  • kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

looking forward to the sandox aspect,  multi platform   and  GvG!!!

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• FauzrukFauzruk Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I just love those kind of Mmorpg, Ultima Online, Runescape ... Plain and simple answer for me :)
  • Crusix221Crusix221 Member UncommonPosts: 100
    I'm excited to finally have something with a high level of depth and that "actual MMO" feel to it on the iPad. It's not often something launchs on a mobile platform with all the features of its PC couterpart.
  • KoroshiyaKoroshiya Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I'm excited because I love pvp, I love open world pvp, and I really like the top down perspective they have in game. 

“The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should I. Light up the darkness” – Bob Marley

• MeisterYodaMeisterYoda Member Posts: 1
    looks like a good crossplatform mmo
  • khameleonkhameleon Member UncommonPosts: 486

I signed up for this games alpha the minute I heard about it, almost 1 year ago I believe. I have been dying to try it out since then, but no luck so far getting an invite. This contest would be a godsend to me!

I am excited about this game because it has many features that ultima had, it is a "hardcore" game that the MMORPG genre is lacking right now. Has many interesting sandbox type elements to it. Great looking PVP setup as well.

Another great feature is multi-platform, so I can play it on the go and also at home, I would love this!!

Goodluck to everybody!

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

This discussion has been closed.