Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROLEPLAYERS WANTED! | Ironsworn Realms of the North [IRON]

2»

Comments

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552
    Originally posted by Volikov
    Not at all.  I am not a lore stickler, myself.  Don't let that stop you.

Cool, I'm not in the alpha but will look you people up when the game launches.

• VolikovVolikov Member Posts: 20
    Alpha and Beta access not required!  Plenty of forum RP going on in prep for launch, not to mention regular Mumble meetings.  Great time to join.

Volikov | GM of IRON | ROLE-PLAYERS WANTED!

Still recruiting as we prep for an epic launch.

• codekittencodekitten Member Posts: 59
    Tempting to be honest. I Played during the last closed beta and rather enjoyed the game (minus everyone complaining about the point system or whatever). I did ponder on making an rp character but figured finding a guild or group would be near impossible.
    Not impossible!  Join us!!

• SatsunoryuSatsunoryu Member UncommonPosts: 285
    IRON is set up for a massive release in ArcheAge and are welcoming more RP'ers into their ranks!  If you want the best RP experience at launch, you should come see what we have to offer.  The MR Community has been around 8 years and this is set up to be one of their largest projects ever.  Come check us out today!
    Come join the best RP experience, both forum and in-game, in ArcheAge. Check us out today!
    IRON is the largest RP guild in ArcheAge, tied to a community that has been together over 8 years. There's still one thing missing though, and that's you! Check us out today.
    Apply and join us today to select your realm and become a part of the most robust RP experience available in ArcheAge!
    We continue our search for quality humanoids and roleplayers. The largest, most active RP guild in ArcheAge, as of the writing of this post, the RP section of IRON's forum contains 538 unique RP threads with 5,634 responses! From character, realm and guild storylines, to event archs, to character bios, participation has been robust. If you haven't given us a look, stop by, see what all the buzz is about, and drop an application!