It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I'm cross posting this from the AoC forums. I'm finally done with this game and these answers are the final straw that have broken my back.
Dev responses from questions as posted by the community manager Tomium:
Recently, we had time to chat with the AoC Development team and get some answers to questions you all have had.
1. What is going on with Phase Three, [Cross-Server PVP] that was supposed to happen last year?
Because of the sheer enormity of this project, it has been pushed back indefinitely.
2. Could you fix the "group bug" that makes it so that we can't group in a minigame?
This is actually not a bug, unless we misunderstood what you were talking about.
3. When will we see a crafting revamp?
It is still being worked on, and since this is a large update, it will continue to take a while for development.
4. Could you scale the raid quests down a bit so that they don't need so many people?
There are no plans to do this at this time, however, we are looking into a 12 man dungeon in Dragon's Spine.
5. Is there ever going to be an Anti-Cheat system?
There IS an Anti-Cheat system, and we are looking into more modern upgrades for it.
So, there you have it- answers to some of the more common questions in the forums. If you have a burning question, let us know here in the forums- or send Sezmra or Tomium a PM, and they will do what they can to get answers.