Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still soloable?

KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185

I played this game during beta and for a bit after release. I really love the look and feel of the game, but was a disappointed that I didn't find any bit of content that required the use of a group. I love playing games with my friends, but when something is so "easy" that it's actually faster to solo it that to group it makes it less fun for me. 

With that, is the game still easy? What about later levels? I genuinely want to play the game, I love the look, the combat, everything but that challenge.

Comments

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    I was able to solo the content with the excpetion of one or two missions in last two pre-max-level zones. When you're at max level the black ice zone pretty much requires a small team (or at least a buddy who won't abandon you once they got their quest items). The new zone where you fight a dragon definitely needs a team, but it's a zone event so you aren't really restricted by party size. Five people should be able to handle it.