Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a wod bata key

would love a bata key been looking for one for weeks

Comments

• 207312207312 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    I'd like one as well, but with a unicorn and 50 thousand dollars in a bag.
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    I will trade my WoD Bata key for one WoD Beta key...
  • Before anyone gets too excited, they will first ban the battle.net account (given access to WOD, can't gift them) and then secondly, ban the IP address to anyone who sells their WOD beta key that requires WoW to play.

I've reported numerous ebay and craigslist postings...try me.

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by BlueTiger13

Before anyone gets too excited, they will first ban the battle.net account (given access to WOD, can't gift them) and then secondly, ban the IP address to anyone who sells their WOD beta key that requires WoW to play.

What has this to do with someone asking for a Beta key?  They are free to give away to anyone.

• Originally posted by Pepeq
    Originally posted by BlueTiger13

Before anyone gets too excited, they will first ban the battle.net account (given access to WOD, can't gift them) and then secondly, ban the IP address to anyone who sells their WOD beta key that requires WoW to play.

What has this to do with someone asking for a Beta key?  They are free to give away to anyone.

They often go around and try to sell them. We have to help blizzard against these undesirable people. This message is more just a reminder.

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

There is already a thread for requesting or offering WoD beta keys, which can be found here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/416429/WoD-Beta-Key-Requests-and-Offers.html

Please use it for all further offers or requests.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.