Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help

SharpShot117SharpShot117 Member Posts: 94
every time i try and make a new character the game freezes up and a few moments later it logs me out of the game and it says unable to connect to the game server please wait a moment and try again. so when i try again after i read this message it says that my account is already logged on or the server is undergoing inspection. this happens to me everytime i try and play on my newly made character leaving me forced to only play on my only other character. this happens to my other character every once and awhile. i have tried un-installing maple story and re downlaoding the client from the global site but it still happens can anyone offer some advise please??

Comments

• BigTastyBigTasty Member Posts: 45

hmm.. that is really weird.

I will check up with sum nerds at my school 2 see whats the problem.
    catch ya later

• SharpShot117SharpShot117 Member Posts: 94
    k thanks

• RADRaze2KXRADRaze2KX Member Posts: 1

same thing here.. I'm playing well for a while, (usually 10PM CST) but around 1AM CST, i start getting "Unable to connect to game server. Please try again later" blah blah... rubbish! I'm complaining about this MAJOR issue... why is it that my friends don't have this problem? is my computer TOO FAST for you?

AMD64 3200+
    DFI LanParty nf3 250gb
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB AGP
    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2! ZS
    Western Digital 74.4GB Raptor HD
    Hitachi 160GB SATA HD
    Windows XP Pro, SP2, Build 2600...

NOW HELP US!!!! PLZ :(

• SukisumiSukisumi Member Posts: 6

What servers are you guys using? If its Scania the prob could be lag (even with Bera and Broa it might happen as they are pretty populated too) cuz lag can cause your character to log out and it wil say 'unable to connect....etc.'

If you havent developed your characters i'd would suggest using the server Windia or especially the new world Khaini (even though its been out for a few days only now and full of annoying newbies there are still cool people) ::::28::

if you are already using one of these servers, i'm soryr i dont know what's wrong, try emailing mapleglobal.com ::::01::

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.

Girls can be gamers too!

• BigTastyBigTasty Member Posts: 45
    maybe ya guys, need 2 get an upgrade in direct x or something... its really weird.