Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Nightmare Tide Aiming at October 8th Release

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds has announced that the next Rift expansion, Nightmare Tide, is targeting an October 8th release. Players will be able to choose between three different collector's editions to support the game.

Read more about Nightmare Tide on the Rift site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Rift expac has been at works for very long time and AA Trion didn't do jack all NPC talk in Korean so I don't understand what are you saying?

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    It's there plan when people play Archeage as when there going ot be a mass amount people, if people hate Archeage, as most of the player base going try out rift 3.0.
  • Varex12Varex12 Member CommonPosts: 357
    Originally posted by DMKano

So Archeage on the 16th, and then Rift 3.0 not even a month later.... what are they putting in water coolers at Trion?

Boredom.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    warlords releases a month after
  • UruketoUruketo Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I am looking forward to the expansion and all the challenges it offers. I would love to hear more details about the three different collector's editions.

Uruketo, 70 Bard/Ninja/Warrior
    <Grievance> Free Company
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr
    http://www.grievancegaming.com/

• Originally posted by DMKano

So Archeage on the 16th, and then Rift 3.0 not even a month later.... what are they putting in water coolers at Trion?

Yeah Trian dont need work hard for Archeage, they not developers but publisher so..

Im looking forward to Rift exp!

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    Considering Rift is f2p (and a real one), has a small dev team and a small player base, they are doing miracles. Waiting to see this expansion.

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2