Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seasons kicks off with a 1 to 70 under 2 hours

wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659
 that's fast, folks!...with like a min and a half average per level, no stopping to smell the roses for that guy :p

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    What guy?  Any links or something?  Or is this a facebook post?
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    How is that even possible with legit play? Makes me think he exploited or played unfairly somehow.
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by jusomdude
    How is that even possible with legit play? Makes me think he exploited or played unfairly somehow.

Theres an adventure quest that can be completed without Combat, when done on Tier 6 this is the result.

It was brought up a lot before the patch went live but the feedback was completely ignored.

So players took advantage of design flaws... in other words, nothing to see here. Got no respect for these players.
  • wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Blizz knows full well how people zoom up in levels fast. I have no doubt  they expected that. In a game where leveling solo or being power leveled is insanely fast, Why did people complain? It's well known you can be power leveled to 70 in the time it takes for a ham sandwich and a cold beer.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Being at the top of a ladder clearly has no meaning if you were power leveled, or just spammed badly designed quests.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Being at the top of a ladder clearly has no meaning if you were power leveled, or just spammed badly designed quests.

He still did it faster than anyone else, lol.

I guess that makes him the king of gamers now right?

Originally posted by MrMelGibson

Maybe king of D3 players. I don't know, I really don't care.

So exploiting makes you a king of a game?  I view these people as the scum of the gaming community.  Glad to see where you stand though.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

So exploiting makes you a king of a game?  I view these people as the scum of the gaming community.  Glad to see where you stand though.

I prefer exploiters to hackers.

Originally posted by angerbeaver

I prefer exploiters to hackers.

They both fall in the same category for me as cheaters.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

And yet it still means nothing.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

That is why i don't think season is the "main event" of the patch.

Greater Rift is ... and no one has gone beyond 42 yet.

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

I am playing a seasons character for one simple reason: the option to start over. It is a shame that there is no way to start over if you want to just normally. Once all of your crafters are built up, they are built up, once you have all of the character classes you want at 70, there is no reason to start over, there is no reason to stash lower level gear, at least as an SC character.

Even though I have no hope of being in the top tiers of the seasons, I don't care. It is still fun to have a league that periodically has to start over again all the while keeping the old standard league that stays permanently, much like the league system in PoE. I am having fun on my seasons crusader starting from scratch.

My only beef with this patch is that they did not increase the number of character slots you have in your account.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by MurlockDance

Even though I have no hope of being in the top tiers of the seasons, I don't care.

I don't think there is any hope of really competing against those who play 24/7 and have everything.

I squeeze into the top 1000 wiz in the greater rift leader, and it lasted for only a day.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    reduce a L70 3-4k dmg Ancient weapon to Level 1
    use GEMs on jewlery

farm something best with a friend T5+

L70 

i saw a L70 WD with 21 mins playtime