Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I enjoy being a Space Miner!

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

Granted I've just started my experience in EvE, but I truely have been enjoying exploring asteroid fields for minerals, and transporting them in my cargoship.

So far I haven't been attacked by other players, lowest security I've give into was .5 and just got attacked by some npc bandits, but with no combat lasers it was a fun escape.

anyways the point of this post is to say,  I enjoy simply being a low tier miner in EvE, I think a lot of people just get too caught up on how "Epic" EvE supposedly is and miss a lot of the simple fun it has to offer. 

Also so listening to trucker rock and road metal instead of the in game soundtrack makes it a lot more fun.

Comments

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

Heh...I used to kind of enjoy mining when I first started playing EVE. Then I made the mistake of mining enough to pay for a couple of PLEX. I would never want to do that again. The novelty wears off after a month or two of staring at lasers 4 or 5 hours a day.