Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP and Blocking fixed?

Anyone know if they fixed it to where you can't just hold down block in pvp and mash spells like 90% of the players were doing at release? It kind of made pvp a joke specially when 50% of those 90% were using staves and the other 50% used sword and shield. This was a big pvp killer for me since it became a requirement to win. I tried it out one time while I was starting to lose against a higher lvl opponent then suddenly I beat his ass after I utilized this cheese tactic. I was glad I won but the it was an empty victory and made me lose my E-bonor for ESO pvp. Anyone else?

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Well supposedly you just re-joined, so instead of trolling, perhaps you can answer this question for us?
  • IngemarVMIngemarVM Member Posts: 24
    I haven't had a chance to test this yet. I have a full time job and have been out of town. Why don't you play and test it for me, please?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Select your campaign and teleport to Cyrodiil, it does not take much time. And what you find out for yourself is more likely to be the truth than what another poster on a forum says.
  • MsPtibiscuitMsPtibiscuit Member Posts: 164

The game isn't unplayabled, but it is still unbalanced and there are still a lot of little bugs that breaks the experience.

Staves and light Armor (magicka in general) is still better than stamina, AoE are still the best way to play in RvR, Shield bash is still pretty stronk.