Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have They Set a Release Date Yet

Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
Or are they still trying to milk more founder pack sales?

Comments

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352

Your question is one day early.

Stay posted!

• Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    Originally posted by steelwind

Stay posted!

Cool.... I am excited about the game.  I was actually going to buy the $99 founders pack but last week I got a message that someone tried to purchase the $149 Founders Pack as a GIFT but it failed because my credit card from when I played RIFT expired in May, now I am afraid to update my CC info.

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Yes PAX Prime is this weekend in Seattle.  Trion said there was going to be a big announcement made there.  We're all speculating a release date.
  • knapuknapu Member Posts: 131

lol, wanna know what someone boutg the 149 archeum founders pack from my acc with my paypal . 

Had to issue a refund and thank god with no problems trion did it .They also checked that the account has been  hacked.

I am the punishment of God...
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you
    — Genghis Khan

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Originally posted by Spankster77
    Originally posted by steelwind

Stay posted!

Cool.... I am excited about the game.  I was actually going to buy the $99 founders pack but last week I got a message that someone tried to purchase the $149 Founders Pack as a GIFT but it failed because my credit card from when I played RIFT expired in May, now I am afraid to update my CC info.

Tip, never use CCs use prepaid cards. Also you can buy it without saving the payment method. It asks you if you want to save it.

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

They wanted to announce some special announcement tonight at PAX.

We all hope they reveal a launchdate ^^