Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mad Max: Fury Road

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Mad Max: Fury Road - Comic-Con First Look [HD]

Its not a game but damn this was so good it needed to scroll past the front page. imageimage

Comments

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I'm a huge fan of the originals!  This looks amazing and I don't think they could have chosen a better person to play the main..  Can't wait!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Hopefully Hardy drops the Deckard Cain impression he tried to pass off as Bane...

Trailer definitely looks awesome though. I initially couldn't care less about this film, but now my interest is piqued. The vehicle and character design looks absolutely fantastic.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Cant wait for the game too
  • FuzzyBulbFuzzyBulb Member Posts: 11
    Finaly a nice steampunk theme :)
  • waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 511
    Originally posted by FuzzyBulb
    Finaly a nice steampunk theme :)

Your gonna be disappointed if you think Mad Max is steampunk.

That aside Roadwarrior IMO is one of the best movies ever made and can not wait for this one to come out, trailer is awesome,

Godz of War I call Thee

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Mel Gibson will always be Max. It is like watching Terminator without Arnold.

These movies and iconic actors can never be separated.

I will watch it on DVD someday but i feel somethings are better left alone. Even Terminator reboot is un ncessary.

• NickNameFreedomNickNameFreedom Member Posts: 43

THE MOVIE IS VERY EXCITING. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE GAME.

This discussion has been closed.