Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im about to light a fatty and play Morrowind: Help me make my char!

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

So I really dont want to put effort into making a new character cause that will be way too much work in about 20  seconds, so I need you guys to do it for me!!

No but seriously, anyone have any cool custom class combos for Morrowind? 

I am going to need Race, Class, and Birth Sign.

Thanks bros! As an added bonus, heres some hilarious Morrowind goodness from a Stream I watched the other day.

http://www.twitch.tv/nazereth1/c/4957481

Comments

• maybebakedmaybebaked Member UncommonPosts: 305

Get all the newer mods, it makes the game look amazing compared to the original. 

I always like The Tower for birthsign to open locks.  Race is up to you.  I like dark elves because of Drizzt.  My preferred class is always a caster with Destruction Magic as the main weapon.

• sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Originally posted by maybebaked

Get all the newer mods, it makes the game look amazing compared to the original. 

I always like The Tower for birthsign to open locks.  Race is up to you.  I like dark elves because of Drizzt.  My preferred class is always a caster with Destruction Magic as the main weapon.

Whats goooood man!?

And yeah dude, I got all the mods, even got my view distance cranked the way up.Im trying to do a very RP - Heavy char man, like something where the class isnt OP, but more fits a theme.Dark Elf is a big possibility though.In fact, yes Im making a Dark Elf

Race: Dark Elf

Now I need a class :)

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

A crafter.

Race: High elf

Class: Custom, with Enchantment, Alchemy and Mysticism as majors.

Sign: The Atronach

Run around with your custom items, shooting fireballs from your pants. Oh, and you're immune to magic. You don't need much mana and when you run dry, you can always gulp some potions.

Originally posted by Scalpless

A crafter.

Race: High elf

Class: Custom, with Enchantment, Alchemy and Mysticism as majors.

Sign: The Atronach

Run around with your custom items, shooting fireballs from your pants. Oh, and you're immune to magic. You don't need much mana and when you run dry, you can always gulp some potions.

Haha its awesome you say that, well and not awesome at the same time.

The last character I made was a Telvanni High Elf Mage, and I had him use the atronarch and all magic abilites. 

It was actually an amazing character but finding Mana potions were difficult. I finally realized I could just go to every join the Mages guild and take the mana potions from the chest in each local chapter.

But yeah great class and concept, but ive been there :P Ill take any suggestions tho, so keep em coming!

• SalvadorbardSalvadorbard Member UncommonPosts: 100

I always love creating gimped characters and trying to see how far I can get before it inevitably becomes frustrating as hell.

Orc mages, altmer warriors, redguard thieves, that sort of thing as a general starting point.

It's also quite fun to make all the skills you intend to use minor skills so you don't level up when using them and they level up slowly!

Originally posted by Salvadorbard

I always love creating gimped characters and trying to see how far I can get before it inevitably becomes frustrating as hell.

Orc mages, altmer warriors, redguard thieves, that sort of thing as a general starting point.

It's also quite fun to make all the skills you intend to use minor skills so you don't level up when using them and they level up slowly!

Yeah I tend to overgimp myself with alot of my builds and althouh its fun at first, it really slows the progress alot of the times. 

I was thinking of doing a "Samurai" Class.

Skills: Combat (Profficency)

Main (2) ATR Buffs: Strength and Agility

Skills: Major: Long Blade, Medium Armor, Athletics, Conjuration, Spear

Minor: Armorer, Short Blade, Heavy Armor, Marksmen, Acrobatics

Sign: The Warrior 

What do yah think? I might change out conjuration or restoration, either would work I think.

• SalvadorbardSalvadorbard Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by sludgebeard
    Originally posted by Salvadorbard

Yeah I tend to overgimp myself with alot of my builds and althouh its fun at first, it really slows the progress alot of the times. 

I was thinking of doing a "Samurai" Class.

Skills: Combat (Profficency)

Main (2) ATR Buffs: Strength and Agility

Skills: Major: Long Blade, Medium Armor, Athletics, Conjuration, Spear

Minor: Armorer, Short Blade, Heavy Armor, Marksmen, Acrobatics

Sign: The Warrior 

What do yah think? I might change out conjuration or restoration, either would work I think.

Samurai sounds pretty fun, I think I'd swap conjuration for restoration though definitely. Haven't logged many hours in morrowind this month but getting a bit of inspiration now thinking about character builds!

Gimping is fun but yeah ultimately as I said it results in things feeling like no progression / development.

I'll probably delete my altmer atronach mage and start him over again.

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Waiting for skywind to replay this.