Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was very excited about this game..

AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796

And it hasn't disappointed me at all!

I was thrilled to see my CBeta Key and I've even been streaming it.  I just wish Steam or AMDE would detect it.

Anyone else having a blast?

Comments

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Didn't get to play it, but it's on my mind.  TDU was a bit disappointing, with polygons so bad that NPC cars were getting wrecked going down the road...

This looks like it has cannonball run potential.  If only they'd bring in more cars...

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    how many of you are playing it with a steering wheel setup. I understand for driving games that makes a HUGE difference

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• pappacubepappacube Member UncommonPosts: 99
    who was the brain fart that decided not to use WASD as the stock direction keys on a dang PC setup?!?
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Originally posted by pappacube
    who was the brain fart that decided not to use WASD as the stock direction keys on a dang PC setup?!?

WASD is pretty much standard these days for.. well... Anything.

As for the game... Well...  It looks very floaty and un-precise. But it has very nice visuals and seem to have a decent amount of things to do.

This have been a good conversation

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I wasn't too excited about this game, since I already had it on the 360.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Originally posted by tawess
    Originally posted by pappacube

WASD is pretty much standard these days for.. well... Anything.

As for the game... Well...  It looks very floaty and un-precise. But it has very nice visuals and seem to have a decent amount of things to do.

I think perchance you misread and failed to see "not to use WASD". hehe

A persistant driving game hmmm.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

gaming lesson number 1: (It took me a long time to learn this)

games that are only driving really are designed (or should be) for game steering wheels not keyboard. 

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me