Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall Relaunched 1.0 First Impressions

13»

Comments

• mdrilon222mdrilon222 Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by CarbineMess
    Originally posted by EclecticSkyDirt
    You can try out their youtube channel: 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4DQ7qJCmfUMp7hmzrszb7g
    start viewing the world, the battleframes, the gameplay, the weekly cast, there.

Yeah, subscribed to them already. I now need to hook-up with new folks to play with on Firefall, so I hope y'all don't mind if I bug  some of you.

PM'd you bro, couple of buddies of mine need a +1 for dungeons. :)

• Hey all nice to meet folks sharing the same interest that is Firefall :)
  • I'd agree with the drop rate, it's obviously gotten better and a bit generous.
  • abiwilson424abiwilson424 Member Posts: 9

So it's much better to play firefall now? May I ask what battleframe is good? Also, there seems to be a learning curve in this game, is it too difficult to play? Or newbies like me can jump in and enjoy?

thanks in advance for the answer.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by abiwilson424

So it's much better to play firefall now? May I ask what battleframe is good? Also, there seems to be a learning curve in this game, is it too difficult to play? Or newbies like me can jump in and enjoy?

thanks in advance for the answer.

Yes jump in and play, it's seriously addictive though. I can't say what it's like to play now as in what it was like before, i only noticed it on steam a few weeks ago and decided to take it for a spin. Hooked ever since!

As you play you figure stuff out as you go along i found, i didn't really get into the market and crafting until recently.

I say, Go for it!

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • l00kintoomiizel00kintoomiize Member Posts: 4
    Great game - the latest version is quite a labour of love (from the devs)...and yeah, I do enjoy PvE, especially in Firefall. I'm a sucker for FPS in a Sci-Fi setting, and this game does a lot of things right, IMO.