Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is their Customer Support ONLY done via phone?

I want to recover my account i forgot the mail for it... but can`t find any way to mail them and get help all i get are some phone number that don`t even work(i`m from the EU but not germany/france/uk) what kind of AAA game has no e-mail or in-game help? 

Not to mention that for the phone call price i can pay 2 subs... 

Is there no mail support or any kind of support working except the phone one?

Comments

• kresa3333kresa3333 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Last time i done something like this it was with EA , try something like
    http://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-the-old-republic&platform=pc
    There used to be live chat for that but cant seem to find it maybe they moved it or completly removed it.

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636

Correct, they refuse to offer any type of customer support other than by phone. 

Drove me insane a few months ago as their billing software has... issues...

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Try using Skype to call for free, Alex.

I know it works when calling Blizzard's CS, so it might for EA/Bioware's as well. (I never had to call them, so I don't know for sure)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• CorthalaCorthala Member UncommonPosts: 283
    When the game went f2p I wanted to unlock my account to re-try the game and support said that the only way was by phone. I dint want to waste money on an international  call so i totally gave up on the game.

"you are like the world revenge on sarcasm, you know that?"

One of those great lines from The Secret World

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

Yup phone only. Years ago when the game went F2P I wanted to try it again, but couldn't because I lost my accounty, and the email I used for it was unused for so long that Yahoo deleted it. I tried getting something done online but I was told only through the phone would it be possible to do anything. So I said, nope and did not play.

Only recently my bitterness went away and I created a new account=) Was worth it though, good game.

• BlackWatchBlackWatch Member UncommonPosts: 972

I am a subscriber and really had no idea about the difference in the support models.  I can't say that I really agree with a 'phone only' approach for F2P players.

I'm enjoying the game.  I have only had a few issues that I couldn't resolve myself.  I think the 1 major service request/ticket that I entered took 3-4 days for a response.  

I can honestly see where phone support might've resulted in a quicker response and more urgent resolution.