Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games simmilar to eve

motanilamotanila Member UncommonPosts: 152

This is what i found so far

Star Conflict: awesome if you like pvp. they added a bit of open-world.  No death penality , free 2 play.

Star Citizen: still in production but have an arena mode, b2p. Focused on flight simulation but will have mmo component.

Elite dangerous: still  in production but allready have content to be played. b2p. Huge galaxy procedural generated.

Comments

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

you looking for sci fi space ships game ? right? not for game  similar with EVE gameplay

It is confusing coz Eve is not game about space ships it is sand box game about players interactions

yes , I am hope someone ll sugest some game with sandbox similar eve gameplay what I am missed ,coz I wish move from Eve ,where I am stucked with Eve forever.

In my opinion , take patience and wait for Elite Dangerous, ... SC? blah it is just cash grab crap

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

perpetuum

and I have heard Elite and Dangerous 

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• ChicagoCubChicagoCub Member UncommonPosts: 381

Perpetuum.

Setting is planet surfaces but essentially the same game.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Originally posted by Agent_Joseph

you looking for sci fi space ships game ? right? not for game  similar with EVE gameplay

It is confusing coz Eve is not game about space ships it is sand box game about players interactions

I think Eve is the one game that gets the most radically different descriptions.

Like: It is a sandbox, it is not a sandbox, Darkfall copied it, its about spaceships (aka 'the internet of spaceships) and now..its not about spaceships

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Nothing will be like eve unless you want another spreadsheet in space game. I am in the Elite dangerous beta and its awesome, get in and you will not be upset you did.  

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by ChicagoCub

Perpetuum.

Setting is planet surfaces but essentially the same game.

Yeah I don't think a game could be any more like eve than perpetuum is without just being a lame copy of the game.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by motanila

This is what i found so far

Star Conflict: awesome if you like pvp. they added a bit of open-world.  No death penality , free 2 play.

Star Citizen: still in production but have an arena mode, b2p. Focused on flight simulation but will have mmo component.

Elite dangerous: still  in production but allready have content to be played. b2p. Huge galaxy procedural generated.

Depends on what feature experienced in EVE want to re-experience in the above games.

Fact is though that none of the above games is 1 big 'universe'. Some are instanced, have different game modes and if I remember correct you could even play Elite offline.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    if is only a space ship game you can try also Taikodom
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

Originally posted by alkarionlog
    if is only a space ship game you can try also Taikodom

Lol, that game is deader than dead. I just checked and it hasn't had any updates for a year if what I read was accurate.

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by SEANMCAD

perpetuum

and I have heard Elite and Dangerous 

Exactly what he said, Perpetuum is exactly the same game except with makes on a planet, or multiple planet surfaces.

imageimage

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

@ OP; as in.... internet spaceships?

Star Trek Online

Battlestar Galactica Online

Dark Orbit

Pirate Galaxy (sorta, atleast)

Taikodom (as others said, sadly seems dead and stuck in beta)

Vendetta Online

Ace Online (uh,ok, this one's really far fetched)

Andromeda 5 (haven't tried it yet. But looks kinda ''cheap)

This is all I can think of, right now.

• maddog15amaddog15a Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Well it isn't an mmo but Nexus Jupiter incident is very much like Eve online in both gameplay and visuals.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Man i haven't thought about Vendetta online in a long time.