Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heya.

devilboy09devilboy09 Member Posts: 8

Hi there people of GW.I just recently got this game(two days ago to be exact)and I was wondering if anyone could be of some help.I am interested in the prof of ranger,and I was wondering if you could suggest a second prof and a good build.And not to worry.Im not one of those leet speakers that will ruin the community for you.(Ive seen such people flamed and hated on this board,and gamefaqs.)

Comments

• devilboy09devilboy09 Member Posts: 8

not very many helpful people around here huh?::::21::

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581

You can change your second prof later in the game so it doesn't really mater...

And when I mean later in the game I'm talking less then 10hours played time.

• SilveraSilvera Member Posts: 12
    Monk would be great as a second prof.I'm also a new for this game though,but i've seen many Ranger/Monk successful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is something that you can't ignore,a simple thing worth fighting for...

Silvera Elenin [ The Blue Flames ] - Guild Wars
    Silvera [ Miracle Knights ] - World of Warcraft

• KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794

The thing about GW is that you can chose any secondary profession and it will still be good.

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht

• JacozardJacozard Member Posts: 14

I have a Ranger/Mesmer, NPC's just drop before they are within striking distance of me.

I like my warrior/elementalist best though:))

BETTY BAM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HyodaHyoda Member Posts: 45
    I really like the Ranger/Mo build...for some reason when I'm party'n with them......seems to go really smooth.