Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Casual Game Where u get max level very fast

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

Hi guys,

i been MMO'ing for so many years now, but now i am married and have children. i need a little casual game that doesnt take long to get to end game high level, but lets say u have to work for kit at the end so you do have to put in some effort,

just want something easy and casual mmorpg style, im a fan of pvp i also like partying up and big castle seiging pvp and stuff

hope you suggest something :)

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I think you just described DCUO... casual, acton-packed game for short bursts, with pvp.

But what's more important, it has maybe the shortest route to the level cap. And after the cap you can work on expanding your weapons, etc. so the game won't stop there.

Its f2p is somewhat limited, but you won't have any issues on your (quick) way to the cap, and during those days (yep, days :) ) you'll be able to decide whether it worths a couple bucks or not. (even a $5 purchase makes the game more free)

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Depends on your play style.  Guild Wars 2 is a casual game I enjoy very much. 

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    GW2 sounds like it's close to what you're looking for.

Joined - July 2004

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by A1D3N

Hi guys,

i been MMO'ing for so many years now, but now i am married and have children. i need a little casual game that doesnt take long to get to end game high level, but lets say u have to work for kit at the end so you do have to put in some effort,

just want something easy and casual mmorpg style, im a fan of pvp i also like partying up and big castle seiging pvp and stuff

hope you suggest something :)

Sounds like ESO to me. You can play it very casually and enjoy the storylines at your leisure pace. And when the time comes you can go PvP it up and siege castles.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Archeage is just around the corner. CBT4 is coming up this weekend, you can head over to the website and sign up for it to get a taste test. From what I've experienced it seems pretty casual friendly and pretty fresh with it's sandboxy feel. At level 30 it's open season in every zone as far as PVP goes so you'll have be prepared for people who will gank you because they can even come from your own faction. The great thing about the game is that you can treat it as a theme park mmo or you can go around and make up what ever you want. Feel like showing off that new boat you crafted? Make a land boat party or harpoon clipper rock climbing. Larceny is one of the 21 crafting/gathering skills so you can work on that for the lulz every once in a while. It really is at least worth taking a look at.
  • KaosLegionKaosLegion Member UncommonPosts: 79
    I'm in a similar spot as you and Guild Wars 2 is my home atm. Every action has some sort of reward these days that means your shorter play session don't go to waste.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    But isn't the end game in most MMOS the least casual friendly game play in them, why would you want to rush towards it?

Normally focused on raiding, gear grinds etc, just doesn't seem to be the place for the casual gamer to be.

Besides I think almost every MMO post WOW has ultra fast leveling so take your pick.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon