Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF F2P MMO I can casually play. Looking at Firefall...

kachungb00kachungb00 Member Posts: 11
Been reading up on it, looks interesting. I especially love the gliding as a mode of travel. I am curious to know if it is playable in a casual manner; meaning not like a dayjob-like schedule required for WoW raiding and such?

Comments

• LalapaseoLalapaseo Member Posts: 16

You're on the right track, since Firefall allows for a looser rhythm of play time than most MMOs. It will reward you for consecutive logins, but it's not really essential. You also get spotlight weekends for specific classes with boosted rewards, which they announce on Twitter. I play regularly but only around an hour a day, and usually just one of the weekend days for a bit longer, and I've doing fine, maxed a battleframe already and working on an advanced one. You already love the gliding, so I'm guessing I don't need to elaborate more on the game itself. See you in Brazil!

• jesslee099jesslee099 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Lalapaseo

You're on the right track, since Firefall allows for a looser rhythm of play time than most MMOs. It will reward you for consecutive logins, but it's not really essential. You also get spotlight weekends for specific classes with boosted rewards, which they announce on Twitter. I play regularly but only around an hour a day, and usually just one of the weekend days for a bit longer, and I've doing fine, maxed a battleframe already and working on an advanced one. You already love the gliding, so I'm guessing I don't need to elaborate more on the game itself. See you in Brazil!

SO I won't feel left out even if I just play for like 1 hour a day? I have work to think about during the day.

• namisalced0namisalced0 Member CommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by Lalapaseo

I second this statement! Hey I never asked you Lala to add me up! PM'd you my name ingame. :)

• cmayuga13cmayuga13 Member Posts: 15
    Been playing casually, not as hardcore as my friends have been doing, but still enjoying myself. Of course I'm down a few levels but that hasn't taken the fun out of it so yeah, I think you can manage, I got a day job as well. :)
  • bastibastimaubastibastimau Member Posts: 16
    100% or nothing bro! haha. kidding aside, my friend logs in about an hour a night, he's down by a number of levels but he's doing fine. :)