Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP now?

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I liked the game mechanics when I played...but the lack of owpvp killed it for me.  Is there full owpvp yet, or no?  I'm not talking about conflict zones...talking about when i'm leveling I can get jumped anywhere, etc.

*looks like its just one continent that is owpvp...if that's the case not for me, but am I incorrect?

Thanks in advance.

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by SirBalin

I liked the game mechanics when I played...but the lack of owpvp killed it for me.  Is there full owpvp yet, or no?  I'm not talking about conflict zones...talking about when i'm leveling I can get jumped anywhere, etc.

*looks like its just one continent that is owpvp...if that's the case not for me, but am I incorrect?

Thanks in advance.

The pvp is a big zone with lots of areas to try and take/defend. From what i understand taking these spots lets you thump for the best materials. but here is a down side.

You MUST be high level to do this or you will get face stomped. and that means PVEing your little heart out. lots and lots of pveing untill you are max level with decent gear to even stand a chance in the pvp zone.

oh and are you the same dude from Tera? I remember that logo from that game, I was in Blood when we allied for awhile back in the days.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by DrunkWolf

Thanks in advance.

The pvp is a big zone with lots of areas to try and take/defend. From what i understand taking these spots lets you thump for the best materials. but here is a down side.

You MUST be high level to do this or you will get face stomped. and that means PVEing your little heart out. lots and lots of pveing untill you are max level with decent gear to even stand a chance in the pvp zone.

oh and are you the same dude from Tera? I remember that logo from that game, I was in Blood when we allied for awhile back in the days.

Yeap, that's us...Incognito...lol.

As far as the game...blah...can't stand pvp zones.  I think one day dev's will learn to have pvp servers that cater to pvp and pve servers that cater to pve...trying to appease both on one server just doesn't cut it.  

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• MrNeoAndersonMrNeoAnderson Member Posts: 11
    Underrated, but not really too bad for a F2P persistent-world online shooter
  • ethanmatthewsethanmatthews Member Posts: 9
    decent and fun, not much is needed but brain power is a must!
  • dosvalenciadosvalencia Member Posts: 8
    I actually like the idea of no PvP. People can focus on self-improvement and it evokes a less stressed player environment.
  • jefflim902jefflim902 Member Posts: 11
    I love PVP-ing but it is quite nice to have a place where you can level peacefully without the fear of always being ganked.
  • bernicerhodesbernicerhodes Member Posts: 11
    just kill > die > respawn = normal routine lol
  • MrNeoAndersonMrNeoAnderson Member Posts: 11
    well FF world is large im pretty sure there is a hidden paradise for those who avoids PVP
  • rtsandersrtsanders Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by dosvalencia
    I actually like the idea of no PvP. People can focus on self-improvement and it evokes a less stressed player environment.

stay quiet and drive? :)
  • bernicerhodesbernicerhodes Member Posts: 11
    not me i go all out, in front and charging DREADS all the way
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Downloaded it, saw the 1/10 scale portion of the map where you can pvp...lold...uninstalled. 

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• rtsandersrtsanders Member Posts: 17
    biotech heals in the field, so yep! imma healing you all
  • cmayuga13cmayuga13 Member Posts: 15
    Downloaded it, saw the 1/10 scale portion of the map where you can pvp...lold...uninstalled. 

almost did this, stuck it out a bit, enjoyed it moving forward. :p