Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new to game

DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
im new to the game im wondering whats a good way to make money im working  to get a  the 40k horse  if you wana msg me in game you can msg @Donpoohbear  so far ive only played aldmirie dominion

Comments

• DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
    bump
  • keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

That was my focus on my first character. It probably helped I got the slower horse for 1 Gold because I got the Imperial Edition. However I got my 42K horse by level 27 by selling everything I obtained and never feeding my slower horse. I also never bought anything and I did a couple of auctions by selling a few good drops. It helps to at lease have one of your 5 allowable guilds be a large one. I skipped all crafting and sold all my materials I would pick up. The only thing I spent money on was repairs of weapons and armor. Maybe I bought 1 or 2 blue guild items.

Now at vet 1 my 42k horse is too fast because I fed it every day lol. I put that character on hold for now until they redo what they are planning with the vet area and made an alt which is currently level 22. Doing the same thing about the horse with that character and my first character has about 80000 good sitting around doing nothing for now.

hope that helps 

There Is Always Hope!